Forumi Horizont Gjithsej 10 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Trego 98 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Forumi Horizont (http://www.forumihorizont.com/index.php3)
- Gjuha Angleze (http://www.forumihorizont.com/forumdisplay.php3?forumid=165)
-- Words Coming By... (http://www.forumihorizont.com/showthread.php3?threadid=14644)

Postuar nga NS-6 datė 05 Tetor 2007 - 00:21:

Words Coming By...

build up your own world...surround it with things people will never accept or be able to understand. and then enjoy your solitude!

Postuar nga NS-6 datė 08 Tetor 2007 - 23:37:

it's kindda strange that we often find it easier to express ourselves in a foreign language...it seems words gain power and the way they transmit it, is just stronger...maybe,it's just another way to hide ourselves...

Postuar nga Balerina datė 09 Tetor 2007 - 01:31:

Citim:
Po citoj ato qė tha NS-6
it's kindda strange that we often find it easier to express ourselves in a foreign language...it seems words gain power and the way they transmit it, is just stronger...maybe,it's just another way to hide ourselves...

well said my friend.

Postuar nga bleta punetore datė 09 Tetor 2007 - 01:39:

Citim:
Po citoj ato qė tha NS-6

sometimes a nick is just not enough... or maybe the foreign language gives voice to the foreigner that is inside ourselves... sto dicendo un sacco di stranezze...damn... who's talking now???

Postuar nga Mister_DXP datė 09 Tetor 2007 - 02:59:

Citim:
Po citoj ato qė tha bleta punetore

sometimes a nick is just not enough... or maybe the foreign language gives voice to the foreigner that is inside ourselves... sto dicendo un sacco di stranezze...damn... who's talking now???

I'll Ms Busy Bee.

It is a symbiosis.

We can't live separate each other.

That foreign inside us t is like a mitocondry for the cell. In the begin u do not like it, but after some time becomes part of you.

DXP

Postuar nga ~Enigme~ datė 09 Tetor 2007 - 13:21:

Words Coming By....Clare Luce (american author, politican, and diplomat)

"I don't have a warm personal enemy left. They've all died off.
I miss them terribly because they helped define me"

Postuar nga kotka datė 09 Tetor 2007 - 13:34:

It's true that the foreign languages come to us in a a way that is so hard to understand, but as long as I still count the numbers, the money, the pages when I talk to myself in Albanian... that' means a lot to me........

No hates, no blaims, no complains, no bitter, no enemies...just cry and laugh, that makes easy my life....

Postuar nga Balerina datė 09 Tetor 2007 - 22:30:

Killing originality softly

Why are we trying, everyday, more and more, to take the life out of Life?

Postuar nga heathcliff datė 09 Tetor 2007 - 23:09:

indeed,,, it does happen very often,,, especially when i am angry or when i am not feeling good at any way... i just thing in this foreign language damn it,,, is this because other people around me don't understand it,,, and i wanna hide all from them, is it because i am scared to death that they may read my mind,,, fuck'em all,,,i just do it...

Postuar nga NS-6 datė 21 Tetor 2007 - 11:50:

i don't blame myself any more...i mean,i tried every way possible to me,i ran out of ideas and now i sit here unable to change anything...i'm aware of my limits.i was..i don't blame myself anymore!

Gjithsej 10 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Trego 98 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Materialet qė gjenden tek Forumi Horizont janė kontribut i vizitorėve. Jeni tė lutur tė mos i kopjoni por ti bėni link adresėn ku ndodhen.