Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > To learn to write in spanish
Gjithsej 8 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Thumbs up

Una respuesta

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha Ujëdhesa
Hola profesora, puedes ecsplicarme por favor, quando la B si pronuncia como B i quando como V. Muchas gracias por tu lecciones. Me gusta espanol, aunque non lo hablo.

Antes de nada, quiero agradecerte tu interés y tu pregunta. Debo decirte que no existe tal diferenciación en la pronunciación entre la B y la V. No existe en ningśn tratado de gramįtica de la lengua espańola tal diferenciación entre estas consonantes. Asķ que no te preocupas porque siempre las dos consonantes se pronuncian como B, es decir, ambas tienen el fonema /b/, con b labial de sonido suave, no cerrando los labios sino acercįndolos entre vocales.

Un saludo y espero tu próxima pregunta

PS: no hace falta que me llames profesora, darke estį bien:p

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 03 Nëntor 2005 13:21
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ujėdhesa
Anetar i regjistruar

Regjistruar: 01/11/2005
Vendbanimi: Ujėdhesa "Monte Kristo"
Mesazhe: 96

Wink

Muchas gracias Darke! I really appreciated it. Since I'm the last student to come to this class I'm going to sit at the unoccupable desk, at the end of the room. I'm sorry to answer you in english, but I have never tried to write or speek in spanish before writing to this forum. You're really helpfull. Bye

Modifikuar nga Ujėdhesa datė 03/11/2005 ora 20:12

Mesazh i vjetėr 03 Nëntor 2005 13:31
Ujėdhesa nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Ujėdhesa Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Ujėdhesa (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Ujėdhesa Shto Ujėdhesa nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Ujėdhesa nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Re: Una respuesta

Thank you for your comments. I don't know if you would have preferred that my answer was in English. Anyway here you have it in English: In the spoken language there is no distinction between B and V. Both of them have the same sound /b/, as the English /b/. The English sound /v/ doesn't exist in Spanish language. As I told u before B and V have the sound /b/ (putting your lips slightly open as if to blow out a candle).

PS: waiting for your next question

Mesazh i vjetėr 04 Nëntor 2005 18:30
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ujėdhesa
Anetar i regjistruar

I understood it in spanish, thank you. Since I can not speak spanish I wrote you in english, but I prefere you to write in spanish because it is a way to learn more. Thank you again Darkë.

Mesazh i vjetėr 04 Nëntor 2005 18:48
Ujėdhesa nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Ujėdhesa Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Ujėdhesa (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Ujėdhesa Shto Ujėdhesa nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Ujėdhesa nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Thumbs up

Entendido

Mesazh i vjetėr 04 Nëntor 2005 19:19
Cindi
larguar

Regjistruar: 01/09/2005
Vendbanimi: arratisur
Mesazhe: 2664

Talking

Re: Re: Una respuesta

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha darke
Thank you for your comments. I don't know if you would have preferred that my answer was in English. Anyway here you have it in English: In the spoken language there is no distinction between B and V. Both of them have the same sound /b/, as the English /b/. The English sound /v/ doesn't exist in Spanish language. As I told u before B and V have the sound /b/ (putting your lips slightly open as if to blow out a candle).

PS: waiting for your next question

Now I understand why all latin population in U.S.A. pronounce all the words in english with "b" insted of "v", like "inbestment","inbite me", etj, etj and they look so fanny.

Anyway I am proud that my children learned spanish too, I will tell them to advance learning through your lessons, becoming member in this forum.

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Nëntor 2005 13:11
Cindi nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Cindi Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Cindi Shto Cindi nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Cindi nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Re: Re: Re: Una respuesta

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha football

Now I understand why all latin population in U.S.A. pronounce all the words in english with "b" insted of "v", like "inbestment","inbite me", etj, etj and they look so fanny.

Anyway I am proud that my children learned spanish too, I will tell them to advance learning through your lessons, becoming member in this forum.

thank you football for your comments. I'm happy to see that this threat is usefull. Whatever doubt you have, don't hesitate to ask me and I will answer you if I know it
Last year I was in Chicago, and my roomate was taking classes of Spanish language and I noticed that the Spanish that they were learning had a lot of Mexican influence. In her book there were expressions that only are used in latinoamerica, not here in Spain. Even they have to study a little of latinoamerican culture. I'm sure you will have noticed that people in America speaking Spanish don't pronounce too much the sound "z" (it's like the sound of "th" in the words "think", "thought",... They tend to use the sound "s" and similar, for the spanish words (for example the words "zorro", "zapato", etc.).

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Nëntor 2005 13:22
Ujėdhesa
Anetar i regjistruar

Hi Darkë, I have noticed this difference. The latin american can not pronounce the "th" sound at all. When they have to say "thirty" they say "tori". I find the spanish of Spain much more interesting. It has such musical sounds. I have noticed (from spanish movies) that even the sound of "S" is different. Since I live in U.S.A. and the influence of latin american spanish is bigger, could you please bring here some spanish expressions and their corresponding latin american ones. Thank you in advance, and write in spanish please! Bye.

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Nëntor 2005 13:50
Isra

Regjistruar: 03/12/2004
Vendbanimi: veēse nė dorėn e Zotit!
Mesazhe: 2053

Hi darke, also I'm attending your lessons in spanish...
I read what you wrote above and I made some of the exercises (filling the missing words) but I find difficulties to distinguish the plural and the singular...Anyway I have to practice reading....
thank you.

P.S
you are a better teacher than me:p

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2005 09:23
Isra nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Isra Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Isra (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Isra Shto Isra nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Isra nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Arrow

PLURAL - SINGULAR

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha isra
Hi darke, also I'm attending your lessons in spanish...
I read what you wrote above and I made some of the exercises (filling the missing words) but I find difficulties to distinguish the plural and the singular...Anyway I have to practice reading....
thank you.

P.S
you are a better teacher than me:p

Muchas gracias Isra por unirte al grupo para aprender espańol. Bienvenida! Ya sabes, cualquier duda, la preguntas sin ningun problema e intentaré respondertela lo antes posible si la sé. Veamos... singular y plural? Ya que no sé muy bien el albanés, escribiré las explicaciones en inglés ya que es el idioma mįs extendido (supongo).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a noun ends in a vowel, make it plural by adding -s.

libro: libros
(libro + s)

pluma: plumas
(pluma + s)

chico: chicos
(chico + s)

seńora: seńoras
(seńora + s)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The definite articles (el, la) also change in the plural form. They become "los" and "las." The definite articles will be covered in depth in the next lesson.

el libro: los libros

la pluma: las plumas

el chico: los chicos

la seńora: las seńoras

If a noun ends in a consonant, make it plural by adding -es.

el borrador: los borradores
(borrador + es)

la universidad: las universidades
(universidad + es)

el profesor: los profesores
(profesor + es)

la ciudad: las ciudades
(ciudad + es)

If a noun ends in -ión, add -es and drop the written accent.

el avión: los aviones

la conversación: las conversaciones

la sección: las secciones

la televisión: las televisiones

If a noun ends in -z, add -es and change the z to c.

el lįpiz: los lįpices

la voz: las voces

el tapiz: los tapices

la actriz: las actrices

When the plural refers to two or more nouns of different genders, the masculine plural is used.

2 perros + 6 perras = 8 perros (not perras)

1 gato + 8 gatas = 9 gatos (not gatas)

A few nouns are "compound nouns," that is, they are formed by combining two words into one. (Example: abre + latas = abrelatas / open + cans = can opener) These compound nouns are always masculine, and the plural is formed by changing the "el" to "los."

el abrelatas
los abrelatas

el paraguas
los paraguas

Let's review the rules for making nouns plural:

If a noun ends in a vowel, simply add -s.

If a noun ends in a consonant, simply add -es.

If a noun ends in a -z, change the z to c before adding -es.

If a noun ends in ión, drop the written accent before adding -es.

If the plural refers to a mixed group, use the masculine.

For compound nouns, change "el" to "los".

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2005 19:17
Ora tani: 17:41 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 8 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > To learn to write in spanish

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar