Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > Salvador Dalķ
Gjithsej 6 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

Today i saw a new book Lorca Dali- hopeless love. were they in love darke?
the two spanish giants of 20th century?

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 24 Mars 2004 14:28
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Smile

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha analistja
Today i saw a new book Lorca Dali- hopeless love. were they in love darke?
the two spanish giants of 20th century?

yes, they were

When Federico Garcia Lorca left Granada, he moved to Madrid in 1923 to live in a students residence "Residencia de Estudiantes" and he met Salvador Dali there. From what i have read, they were very deeply in love. From the beginning, they were fascinated by each other. See what Dali wrote about Lorca: "The poetic phenomenon in its entirety and 'in the raw' presented itself before me suddenly in flesh ad bone, confused, blood-red, viscous and sublime, quivering with a thousand fires of darkness and of subterranean biology, like all matter endowed with the originality of its own for." (from Secret Life)
When Buńuel and Dalķ made their famous short film "An Andalusian Dog" (1928), Garcķa Lorca was offended: he thought that the film was about him.
Also Lorca wrote a poem for Dalķ, a defense of modern art and at the same time an expression of homosexual love. Read it:

ODE TO SALVADOR DALI

Una rosa en el alto jardķn que tu deseas. / A rose in the high garden you desire.
Una rueda en la pura sintaxis del acero. / A wheel in the pure syntax of steel.
Desnuda la montańa de niebla impresionista. / The mountain stripped bare of Impressionist fog.
Los grises oteando sus balaustradas śltimas. / The grays watching over the last balustrades.

Los pintores modernos, en sus blancos estudios, / The modern painters in their white ateliers
cortan la flor aséptica de la raķz cuadrada. / clip the square root's sterilized flower.
En las aguas del Sena un iceberg de mįrmol / In the waters of the Seine a marble iceberg
enfrķa las ventanas y disipa las yedras. / chills the windows and scatters the ivy.

El hombre pisa fuerte las calles enlosadas. / Man treads firmly on the cobbled streets.
Los cristales esquivan la magia del reflejo. / Crystals hide from the magic of reflections.
El Gobierno ha cerrado las tiendas de perfume. / The Government has closed the perfume stores.
La mįquina eterniza sus compases binarios. / The machine perpetuates its binary beat.

Una ausencia de bosques, biombos y entrecejos / An absence of forests and screens and brows
yerra por los tejados de las casas antiguas. / roams across the roofs of the old houses.
El aire pulimenta su prisma sobre el mar / The air polishes its prism on the sea
y el horizonte sube como un gran acueducto. / and the horizon rises like a great aqueduct.

Marineros que ignoran el vino y la penumbra / Soldiers who know no wine and no penumbra
decapitan sirenas en los mares de plomo. / behead the sirens on the seas of lead.
La Noche, negra estatua de la prudencia, tiene / Night, black statue of prudence, holds
el espejo redondo de la luna en su mano. / the moon's round mirrow in her hand.

Un deseo de formas y lķmites nos gana. / A desire for forms and limits overwhelms us
Viene el hombre que mira con el metro amarillo. / Here comes the man who sees with a yellow ruler.
Venus es una blanca naturaleza muerta / Venus is a white still life
y los coleccionistas de mariposas huyen. / and the butterfly collectors run away.

...read this part... they are the fishermen... they were in love but they had to hide it...

Cadaqués, en el fiel del agua y la colina, / Cadaqués, at the fulcrum of water and hill,
eleva escalinatas y oculta caracolas. / lifts flights of stairs and hides seashells
Las flautas de madera pacifican el aire. / Wooden flutes pacify the air
Un viejo dios silvestre da frutas a los nińos. / An ancient woodland god gives the children fruit.

Sus pescadores duermen, sin ensueńo, en la arena. / Her fishermen sleep dreamless on the sand
En alta mar les sirve de brśjula una rosa. / On the high sea a rose is their compass
El horizonte virgen de pańuelos heridos / the horizon, virgin of wounded handkerchiefs,
junta los grandes vidrios del pez y de la luna. / links the great crystals of fish and moon.

Una dura corona de blancos bergantines / a hard diadems of white brigantines
cińe frentes amargas y cabellos de arena. / encircles bitter foreheads and hair of sand.
Las sirenas convencen, pero no sugestionan, / the sirens convince, but they don't beguile,
y salen si mostramos un vaso de agua dulce. / and they come if we show a glass of fresh water.

”Oh Salvador Dalķ, de voz aceitunada! / Oh Salvador Dali, of the olive-colored voice!
No elogio tu imperfecto pincel adolescente / I do not praise your halting adolescent brush
ni tu color que ronda la color de tu tiempo, / or your pigments that flirt with the pigment of your times,
pero alabo tus ansias de eterno limitado. / but I laud your longing for eternity with limits.

Alma higiénica, vives sobre mįrmoles nuevos. / Sanitary soul, you live upon new marble
Huyes la oscura selva de formas increķbles. / You run from the dark jungle of improbable forms
Tu fantasķa llega donde llegan tus manos, / your fancy reaches only as far as your hands
y gozas el soneto del mar en tu ventana. / and you enjoy the sonnet of the sea in your window.

El mundo tiene sordas penumbras y desorden, / the world is dull penumbra and disorder
en los primeros términos que el humano frecuenta. /in the foreground where man is found
Pero ya las estrellas ocultando paisajes, / But now the stars, concealing landscapes,
seńalan el esquema perfecto de sus órbitas. / reveal the perfect schema of their courses.

La corriente del tiempo se remansa y ordena / The current of time pools and gains order
en las formas numéricas de un siglo y otro siglo. / in the numbered forms of century after century.
Y la Muerte vencida se refugia temblando / And conquered Death takes refuge trembling
en el cķrculo estrecho del minuto presente. / in the light circle of the present instant.

Al coger tu paleta, con un tiro en un ala, / When you take up your palette, a bullet hole in its wing,
pides la luz que anima la copa del olivo. / you call on the light that brings the olive tree to life.
Ancha luz de Minerva, constructora de andamios, / the broad light of Minerva, builder of scaffolds,
donde no cabe el sueńo ni su flora inexacta. / where there is no room for dream or its hazy flower.

Pides la luz antigua que se queda en la frente, / You call on the old light that stays on the brow,
sin bajar a la boca ni al corazón del hombre. /not descending to the mouth ot the heart of man.
Luz que temen las vides entrańables de Baco / a light feared by the loving vines of Bacchus
y la fuerza sin orden que lleva el agua curva. / and the chaotic force of curving water

Haces bien en poner banderines de aviso, / You do well when you post warning flags
en el lķmite oscuro que relumbra de noche. / along the dark limit that shines in the night.
Como pintor no quieres que te ablande la forma / as a painter, you refuse to have your forms softened
el algodón cambiante de una nube imprevista. / by the shifting cotton of an unexpected cloud.

El pez en la pecera y el pįjaro en la jaula. / the fish in the fishbowl and the bird in the cage.
No quieres inventarlos en el mar o en el viento. / you refuse to invent them in the sea or the air.
Estilizas o copias después de haber mirado / you stylize or copy once you have seen
con honestas pupilas sus cuerpecillos įgiles. / their small, agile bodies with your honest eyes.

Amas una materia definida y exacta / you love a matter definite and exact,
donde el hongo no pueda poner su campamento. / where the toadstool cannot pitch its camp.
Amas la arquitectura que construye en lo ausente / you love the architecture that builds on the absent
y admites la bandera como una simple broma. /and admit the flag simply as a joke.

Dice el compįs de acero su corto verso elįstico. The steel compass tells its short, elastic verse.
Desconocidas islas desmienten ya la esfera. / unknown clouds rise to deny the sphere exists.
Dice la lķnea recta su vertical esfuerzo / The straight line tells of its upward struggle
y los sabios cristales cantan sus geometrķas. / and the learned crystals sing their geometries.

Pero también la rosa del jardķn donde vives. / But also the rose of the garden where you live.
”Siempre la rosa, siempre, norte y sur de nosotros! / Always the rose, always, our north and south!
Tranquila y concentrada como una estatua ciega, / Calm and ingathered like an eyeless statue,
ignorante de esfuerzos soterrados que causa. / not knowing the buried struggle it provokes.

Rosa pura que limpia de artificios y croquis / Pure rose, clean of artifice and rough sketches,
y nos abre las alas tenues de la sonrisa. / opening for us the slender wings of the smile.
(Mariposa clavada que medita su vuelo.) / (Pinned butterfly that ponders its flight.)
Rosa del equilibrio sin dolores buscados. / Rose of balance, with no self-inflicted pains
”Siempre la rosa! / Always the rose!

”Oh Salvador Dalķ de voz aceitunada! / Oh Salvador Dali, of the olive-colored voice!
Digo lo que me dicen tu persona y tus cuadros. / I speak of what your person and your paintings tell me.
No alabo tu imperfecto pincel adolescente, / I do not praise your halting adolescent brush,
pero canto la firme dirección de tus flechas. / but I sing the steady aim of your arrows.

Canto tu bello esfuerzo de luces catalanas, / I sing your fair struggle of Catalan lights,
tu amor a lo que tiene explicación posible. / your love of what might be made clear.
Canto tu corazón astronómico y tierno, / I sing your astronomical and tender heart,
de baraja francesa y sin ninguna herida. / a never-wounded deck of French cards.

Canto el ansia de estatua que persigues sin tregua/ I sing your restless longing for the statue
el miedo a la emoción que te aguarda en la calle. / your fear of the feelings that await you in the street.
Canto la sirenita de la mar que te canta / I sing the small sea siren who sings to you,
montada en bicicleta de corales y conchas. / riding the bicycle of corals and conches.

Pero ante todo canto un comśn pensamiento / But above all I sing a common thought
que nos une en las horas oscuras y doradas. / that joins us in the dark and golden hours.
No es el Arte la luz que nos ciega los ojos. / The light that blinds our eyes is not art.
Es primero el amor, la amistad o la esgrima. / Rather it is love, friendship, crossed swords.

Es primero que el cuadro que paciente dibujas / Not the picture you patiently trace,
el seno de Teresa, la de cutis insomne, / but the breast of Theresa, she of sleepless skin,
el apretado bucle de Matilde la ingrata, / the tight-wound curlsof Mathilde the ungrateful,
nuestra amistad pintada como un juego de oca. / our friendship, painted bright as a game board.

Huellas dactilogrįficas de sangre sobre el oro / May fingerprints of blood on gold
rayen el corazón de Cataluńa eterna. / streak the heart of eternal Catalunya.
Estrellas como puńos sin halcón te relumbren, / May stars like falconless fists shine on you,
mientras que tu pintura y tu vida florecen. / while your painting and your life break into flower.

No mires la clepsidra con alas membranosas, / Don't watch the water clock with its membraned wings
ni la dura guadańa de las alegorķas. /or the hard scythe of the allegory
Viste y desnuda siempre tu pincel en el aire, / always in the air, dress and undress your brush
frente a la mar poblada con barcos y marinos. / before the sea peopled with sailors and ships...

...waw...

Mesazh i vjetėr 24 Mars 2004 16:45
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re bacchanale-dali.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 64 herė.

bacchannale- dali

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Nëntor 2004 10:43
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Smile

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha analistja
bacchannale- dali

Pershendetje mikja ime!

Gracias por las fotos de Dalķ. Son como un espejo donde te veo reflejada... porque asķ es el arte, un espejo donde mirarnos y buscarnos y encontrarnos y odiarnos y amarnos. Un espejo a quien le hacemos preguntas, un espejo donde buscamos respuestas... æpor qué elegiste Dalķ? Veo esas pinturas que tu has puesto y pienso que se parecen a tu mundo misterioso, lleno de figuras fantįsticas, con algunos rincones oscuros, mundo de pesadilla y sueńos... te hecho de menos, pero en el recuerdo de nuestra amistad hay serenidad... todo estį bien mi amiga... todo estarį bien... no te preocupes y cuidate mucho. Lee mi firma en el forum, lee lo que las olas le dicen a la tierra firme... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished... everything will be accomplished...

a big kiss for you!

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Nëntor 2004 14:40
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

me lees mucho mi querida. si somos sonadores no? long live the dreamers y se el suenos muchas veces terminan como en la bacchanale otros suenos vendran eso mi dice tu firma.

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Nëntor 2004 15:20
Klodel

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re a lively still life- dali.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 48 herė.

quando miro en el espejo de verdad veo eso

nature morte vivente

Mesazh i vjetėr 15 Dhjetor 2004 16:37
Klodel

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re hallucinogenic toreador.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 49 herė.

quando miro en mi mente veo eso

Hallucinogenic torreador

Mesazh i vjetėr 15 Dhjetor 2004 16:39
Klodel

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re d409dali.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 48 herė.

quando ascucho mis pensieros en la noche me imagino eso

invention of monsters

Mesazh i vjetėr 15 Dhjetor 2004 16:46
Klodel

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re patient lovers.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 46 herė.

quando ascucho el voz de mi alma penso eso

patient lovers

Mesazh i vjetėr 15 Dhjetor 2004 16:52
Klodel

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re gala and the tigers-dali.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 45 herė.

mi realidad es eso hasta nada remane de mi

Mesazh i vjetėr 15 Dhjetor 2004 16:54
Ora tani: 12:41 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 6 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > Salvador Dalķ

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar