Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > Vincent VAN GOGH
Gjithsej 2 faqe: [1] 2 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Vincent VAN GOHG

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re s1158.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 476 herė.

Vincent van Gogh (commonly mispelled van Gohg) is considered the greatest Dutch painter after Rembrandt; van Gogh influenced the current of Expressionism in modern art. Born the 30th March 1853, died the 30th July1869 .
Vincent van Gogh 's work conveys through its striking colour, coarse brushwork, and contoured forms the anguish of a mental illness that eventually resulted in suicide.
From 1881 to 1885 v Gogh lived in the Netherlands, supported by his brother.
In keeping with his humanitarian outlook he painted peasants and workers, the most famous picture from this period .
In 1885 Vincent van Gogh moved to Antwerp and studied for some months at the Academy there. Academic instruction had little to offer such an individualist. In February 1886 Van Gogh moved to Paris, where he met Pissarro, Degas, Gauguin, Seurat, and Toulouse-Lautrec. At this time Van Gogh“s painting underwent a violent metamorphosis under the combined influence of Impressionism and Japanese woodcuts, losing its moralistic flavour of social realism.In 1889 Vincent van Gogh 's brother got married, and in May 1890 the artist moved with him to Auvers-sur-Oise . There followed another tremendous burst of strenuous activity and during the last 70 days of his life he painted 70 canvases. But his spiritual anguish and depression became more acute and on 29 July 1890 he died from the results of a self-inflicted bullet wound.

Modifikuar nga darke datė 30/03/2004 ora 00:42

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Mars 2004 23:14
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re sin tķtulo-1 copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 472 herė.

van Gogh became obsessed by the symbolic and expressive values of colors and began to use them for this purpose rather than, as did the Impressionists, for the reproduction of visual appearances, atmosphere, and light. Violence and brilliance of the canvases painted by post-impressionist Vincent are a quiet reminder of his short and tragic life. Expressive luminosity of color and blotchy brushwork are Vincent 's distinguishing characteristics which made him the model of expressionist painters at the turn of the century. Vincent's interest in art practice was quickened by exposure to the wood engravings of the popular illustrated journals of the day .
Van Gogh went to Arles in 1888, where he painted more than 200 canvases. During this time he did not sell any pictures, Vincent was very poor and suffered recurrent nervous crisis and depression. Vincent had the idea of founding an artists' co-operative at Arles and towards the end of the year he was joined by Gauguin. But as a result of a quarrel between them Vincent suffered the crisis in which occured the famous incident when he cut off his left ear (or part of it).

Blossoming Almond Branch in a Glass
24.0x19.0 cm.
Arles: March, 1888

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Mars 2004 23:36
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re sin tķtulo-2 copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 464 herė.

Many consider Van Gogh's Arles period to be the most creative of his career. Indeed, many of Van Gogh's best known works were produced during his time in this provençal town. In a way, the paintings executed in Arles reflect a synthesis of the two previous artistic periods of Van Gogh's development. In Nuenen, Van Gogh would emerge as a skilled painter with a passion for painting outdoors. In Paris, Van Gogh would refine his evolving talents to incorporate a new world of colour and style introduced by the Impressionists.

Two Lovers (Fragment)
Arles: March, 1888
[/B][/QUOTE]

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Mars 2004 23:45
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re sin tķtulo-1 copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 456 herė.

The Poet's Garden
Arles: September, 1888

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Mars 2004 23:53
darke
Syri i Natės

Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 441 herė.

Letter 591
St. Rčmy, 15 May 1889

My dear Theo,
Thanks for your letter. You are absolutely right when you say that M.Salles has been splendid in all of this, I am under the greatest obligation to him.
I want to tell you that I think I have done well to come here, because, by seeing the reality of the assorted madmen and lunatics in this menagerie, I am losing my vague dread, my fear of the thing. And bit by bit I am getting to consider that madness is just a disease like any other. Thus the change in surroundings will do me good, I think.
As far as I can tell, the doctor here is of the opinion that what I have had is some sort of epileptic attack. But I haven't asked him more about it.
Have you received the case of paintings, I am curious to know if they have suffered, yes or no?
I have two more on the go - violet irises and a lilac bush, two subjects taken from the garden.
The idea of my duty to get back to work occurs to me a lot and I believe that all my faculties for work will soon come back to me. It's just that the work often absorbs me so much that I think that for the rest of my life I will always be a bit absent-minded and awkward when shifting for myself.
I won't write you a long letter - I want to try to reply to my new sister's letter, which moved me very much, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

A handshake,
Ever yours, Vincent

Lilacs
Saint-Rémy: May, 1889

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Mars 2004 00:18
darke
Syri i Natės

Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 435 herė.

From letter 597
St.Rémy, 2 July 1889

But what touches me, as in some novelists of our day, is that the voices of these people, which in Shakespeare's case reach us from a distance of several centuries, do not seem unfamiliar to us. It is so much alive that you think you know them and see the thing.

From letter 599
St. Rémy, 6 July 1889

I very much like to think that illness sometimes heals us, that is to say, when the discomfort comes to a crisis, it is necessary for the recovery of the body's normal condition.

July 1889

Perhaps I exaggerate in the misery of my having been bowled over by my illness again – but I am sort of afraid.

From letter 603
St. Rémy, 6 July 1889

Their [cicadas] song in the great heat here has the same charm for me as the cricket on the hearth for the peasants at home. Old man - don't let's forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives, and that we obey them without knowing it.

From letter 620
St. Rémy, 31 December 1889

Oh, while I was ill there was a fall of damp and melting snow. I got up in the night to look at the country. Never, never had nature seemed to me so touching and so full of feeling...

Evening: The Watch (after Millet)
Oil on canvas
Saint Rémy: late October, 1889

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Mars 2004 00:34
darke
Syri i Natės

Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 426 herė.

This is my favourite painting from van Gohg

Starry Night
Oil on canvas
73.0 x 92.0 cm
Saint Rémy: June, 1889

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Mars 2004 00:40
jimmy84
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 11/12/2003
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 1021

Old man

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re van.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 394 herė.

Kjo eshte nje nder te preferuarat e mia.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Prill 2004 21:27
jimmy84 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė jimmy84 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me jimmy84 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė jimmy84't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: jimmy84 Shto jimmy84 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto jimmy84 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
amor alucius
Ennology

Regjistruar: 11/04/2003
Vendbanimi: city of the sin
Mesazhe: 7605

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re vangogh4.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 381 herė.

"Beach with Figures and Sea with a Ship"-kur e pashe ne museum kete pikture te Van Gogh ngela e mahnitur

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Prill 2004 17:37
amor alucius nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė amor alucius Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me amor alucius (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: amor alucius Shto amor alucius nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto amor alucius nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
agata
idealiste

Regjistruar: 20/02/2004
Vendbanimi: Utopial
Mesazhe: 2981

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re roto 1.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 373 herė.

Vincent VAN GOHG

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Prill 2004 18:16
agata nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė agata Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me agata (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė agata't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: agata Shto agata nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto agata nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 13:48 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 2 faqe: [1] 2 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > Vincent VAN GOGH

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar