Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > darke
Gjithsej 24 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
lorie
you fascinate me...

Regjistruar: 23/07/2003
Vendbanimi: in you
Mesazhe: 3137

I AM AMAZED

amazed by your greatness
amazed everytime i show a little bit of faith
towards you
because everytime i show some
you perform miracles in front of my eyes.
No ,it is not chance,neither absurdity
It is your Great heart working on people
It is you God.
Today it was your hand moving me
today a call to a friend that i hadn't talked
for a loong time was a mircale.
A truth revealed that made my heart joyfull
I am amazed
I am so amazed by the way you work
mysterious,silent,humble
with no trumphets,no boasting,
free to explore in dangerous steps
patient when people speak against you
loving ,caring for your creation
I am amazed.

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Modifikuar nga lorie datė 22/12/2004 ora 22:06

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 22 Dhjetor 2004 21:36
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

How was i supposed to know?

Strong perfume of earth i have become.
No more ilusions that cannot be accomplished but dreams and hopes to be reached.Real.

How would i know ?

That i was to put strong will to seek miracles for becoming a miracle. All real and felt to the core.

How ,tell me, how was I to know?

Unless you didn't open my eyes of a long ,bumpy,heart feeling journey for grasping life with all its power,all its magic.
Yeah Real and Earthly...

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Shkurt 2005 18:37
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

Yeah ,hi.
It's me again.
Had this urge...you know...to scream in writing.
Like always, writing is a scream of relief.
I remember my fishface asking me what the point of writing in a forum was.
I said ,it what just to express myself , not that i was seeking any compliments or attention.
He laughed out loud -But THAT is always the reason people write.
-Is it ? -got a little surprised for most of the time i thought of my catharses and screams here in a more self-counseling way.
I insisted on my idea which he accepted adding that i needed more friends.
Sure, couldn't stand that remark when i had plenty .
But what was i going to write about ?
Oh yeah , THAT topic.
I don't know but i have had 3 kinds of tremors in my life : one from cold ,one from getting tired a lot from working and shaking and another one today when my emotions where all messed up sitting in front of him and looking at him.
We laughed ,we sang, we ate dinner the eight of us. I was feeling carefree talking to the other boys but him. Crap.
I was probably cold from my thin white shirt on a winter night. That was the reason, wasn't it ?
I tried to supress my tremors,wouldn't go away.Crappy...
But i HAd to supress my tremors.It was not me ,not normal ,it was too much to bare.
That's why they lasted just for a couple of fractions.I suffocated them.
I am glad.
I don't know why i am writing this here.
Scream ?
why for?

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Shkurt 2005 05:28
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

Re:

THANK YOU GOD
THANK YOU
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR LOVING ME,
FOR MAKING OF ME THE PERSON I AM, AND FOR BEING IN MY LIFE!

Guess what lulekuqe. I said a prayer last day we talked and I said to God: My dear God I have done everything according to your advices, tried to love unconditionally and forgive everything and keep a pure heart. Please help me, make that my efforts are rewarded and that I don't change the backbone you gave me LOVE, for I don't know anymore what to do. I tried to follow your signs as you talked to my heart.

anddddd guess what happened yesterday I woke up and everything wrong was gone, I felt overwhelmed with love and joy, oh I killed the wolf of fear and I freed my soul and let my self free.
Whenever I tried to put reason everything got complicated so much. and guess what, I feel so happy about this new beginning and is so unbelievable everything happening with me.

oh feelsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Shkurt 2005 17:19
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re

haahahahahah

crazyyyyyy!

what a three!------> analistja-> lorie-> darke->

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Shkurt 2005 18:45
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

hahahahahahaha i perfere this one

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Shkurt 2005 18:50
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

hahahaaha , now i saw this crazy thing, haha darke u funny .

i entered here to write a piece of my day but nope, it's all gone as soon as i saw those faces.haha kjute :p

ok , inspired by screams of the day i want to make another SCREAM.

MY SCREAAAAAAAAAAM
yesterday and today .

I never ,ever felt so pinkish,so rosy,so uuuuh and eeeeh ,so valentine moody ,so sweet and girlie ,iiiuu, like yesterday and today.
It was a rare exception that i would do only in a very very special case. I hope it won't happen again.There was too much love to bare.
I felt this gulp in my throat ,as if i was ready to throw up, this overfullness in me, this heavy heart of love.
Oh dear LORD ,i couldn't recognize myself .
I miss my spicy silence.

I WAAAAAAANT SPICEESSSSSS !

Mesazh i vjetėr 16 Shkurt 2005 02:22
lorie
you fascinate me...

Minuscule,
my feeling was minuscule.
Silence...
Let's make a phone call that will
make your life better,
maybe.... funnier?
Ringtones....
Silence....
C'mon pick it up.
Nervousness
I had tremors in my chest
some time ago
Remember?
I supressed them.
Silence....
...I thought i lost my voice...
...I almost thougth i lost my heart....
C'mon i hate leaving messages
Pick Ip Up !
PICK IT UP crappy little device..
How come ?
What?
How come it always happens
that everytime i like a guy
i push him away.
Ringtones.....
Leave a message will you?
Low- key voice....
Could it be i am afraid
to lose my freedom?
Click...
I don't ,
i don't want to be caught.
no???
NO!!!
Hmm I see.
Silence....
C'mon say something like : freedom is so precious and all those words
that you call poetry.
WHAT??? Sarkasm ?
Ringtone,prolonged--------------------
I can't.
I am always afraid
he will invade my privacy ,
invade my spirit
invade my life
my thoughts
It has already begun ,the invasion of my thoughts
WHY?
Silence.....
I HATE this
Ringtone,
.....leave a message please
I want to be freeeeeee
Why would i fill my mind with him?
WHY ?
Why?
I don't want to be caught.
Please leave me alone ,at peace
I need silence.
i need me.
Biip Biiip
Redial...........
Redial ???
I won't write the same
monologue again.
Black....
Yeah,well your manly features can be
spellbounding
but
that don't impress me much
Shania Twain?
Say it out loud?
THAT don't impress me much...
Silence.......dead silence...
That was not convincing ,
do you have more voice?
RIIING.
Deep voice?
whatever...
Answer machine ?
So , yo uare so curious to know everything about him ?
U are caught aren't you?
crap these chemistries!
huh??
Swear to me you are not.
I am not .
SWEAR.
I AM NOT I SWEAR.
I will stand for my freedom,
THAt is so important,
that is my LIFE ,my air i breathe.
I will suffocate without it.
Silence.....
Ringtone.......
Hello!

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Shkurt 2005 07:22
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha lorie

I will stand for my freedom,
THAt is so important,
that is my LIFE ,my air i breathe.

Oh lori lori, all that you wrote is so true… I think I thought exactly the same some time ago… I have said to myself, don’t let anybody catch you… Noooooo come on, nobody can caught me, I will eat him before he realize that he met me… Calmmmmm… it’s just a friend… ahhhh uuhhhhh ahhhh ehhhhhh ohhhhhhh uuhhhhhhh auuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

ok girl, I will explain to you the THEORY OF THE EXORCISM:

Have you seen the movie of the Exorcist? When the priest is onto the girl: Demon leave this body!!! I order it to you in the name of God!!! LEAVE THIS BODY!!! I ORDER IT TO YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD!!!!

ok, so imagine that your boy is onto you saying: FREEDOM OF SINGLE, LEAVE THIS BODY!!! I ORDER IT TO YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!! And you, like a beast, doing sounds brbrbrbrbrbrbrbr and twisting your body, brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb and pouring a green liquid through your mouth brbrbbrbrbrbrbrbr all this because your body try to resist the power of love, butttt it’s very difficult… mainly because of our empty little space inside us that claims to be filled up, and then it’s important our “chemistry” (like you mentioned too).

To fall in love is a kind of exorcism, is to get ready for the entry of love (love of couple) in your soul. And the time of the taming is the most exciting and beautiful because of the feelings that you are able to feel, all the nervouses, all the excitements, all the desires, the frustrations, all the hopes, all the dreams… all the illusions…

PS: kisses for you! I will tell you some day another theory of mines about FREEDOM :p

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Shkurt 2005 22:00
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

I don't like your theory of EXORCISM esp those brbrbrbr and twsiting body scenes and brbrbrbrbr and green liquid from my mouth and brbrbrbrbrbr again. MAh .
I like to call it a TCSMS a "temporary confused state of mind and soul"

AND, don't define a feeling into something i don't yet know(love). The risk the confusion might get bigger exists.

Darke ,i am reading myself again.It seems the TCSMS sounds more like a psychological disorder.
Oh crap! Silv, could i be less of an analyzer and intellectual ?
Seems this is my shield...

Mesazh i vjetėr 28 Shkurt 2005 20:39
Ora tani: 04:08 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 24 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > darke

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar