Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Free Speech
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Enya
Shpirt # 1

Regjistruar: 12/02/2006
Vendbanimi: Orange, CT
Mesazhe: 4096

Arrow

Free Speech

Who I am and Who I Want to Be

I am Helga and I have always identified myself as the “Queen of the Friendship”, because of my loveliness personality.  Mostly in my life I used to take care of others, love them, respect and appreciate their friendship. Actually, since I lost my last friendship, I became a no trustful person.
          It hurts saying this, but since I lost my last friendship, I used to have reservations and doubts in others, even with the members of my family, because I felt very upsetting and disappointing as well. In a few words, my friendship ran off because of a misunderstanding conversation and since then I cannot stop thinking to find a good reason “why?”
          In my future, or maybe beginning since this moment that I’m standing here in front of you, I will try to rebuild my belief in others and I wish to be a faithful person all over again. Being trustfully is the key in any relationship that we may have in our life. Without trust, we cannot go on in our life. Also, I will try to build a better style on communicating with others, so people cannot misunderstand me so easily.
          Finally, I really missed my self. I missed that lovely person surrounded by friends and I miss that “Queen of the Friendship” who never stopped caring about others and who never thought that one day she will loose the trust in others...

Enya, May 2009.
Connecticut, USA

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 24 Maj 2009 01:56
Enya nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Enya Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Enya (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Enya Shto Enya nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Enya nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 22:02 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Free Speech

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar