Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Hollywoodian singers
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
anhela
Anetar i ri

Regjistruar: 23/12/2008
Vendbanimi: Ferizaj
Mesazhe: 5

Hollywoodian singers

WE LIKE A LOT OF HOLLYWOODIAN SINGERS BUT WE NEVER TOLD TO NOBODY WHO ARE THEY.
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO TELL WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOLLIWOODIAN SINGER, TO TELL SOMETHING ABOUT HIS\HER BOIGRAPHY, AND TO PUT ONE PHOTE THAT THE OTHERS MEMBERS TO SEE WHO IS HE OR SHE.
PLEASE ALSO TELL THE REASON WHY DO YOU LIKE OR WHY IS HE OR SHE YOUR FAVOURITE SINGER.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Dhjetor 2008 18:17
anhela nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė anhela Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: anhela Shto anhela nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto anhela nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
anhela
Anetar i ri

Smile

HOLLYWOODIAN SINGERS

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re music_nicole_scherzinger_004024_.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 13 herė.

MY FAVOURITE HOLLYWOODIAN SINGERS ARE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND NICOLE SCHERZINGER
I LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY SING VERY WELL, THEY WRITE VERY GOOD SONGS AND THEY ARE SO GOOD-LOOKING OF COURSE.

NICOLE PRESCOVIA ELIKOLANI VALIENTE SCHERZINGER ( HER FULL NAME ). Has born June 29, 1978 is an American pop singer, songwriter, dancer, model, and occasional actress best known as the lead vocalist for the Pussycat Dolls.
She was born in Honolulu to a Filipino father and a Hawaiian/Russian mother.Her mother Rosemary was eighteen at the time of Scherzinger's birth and lived in an inner city neighborhood and separated from her father when she was a baby.
She took the surname Scherzinger when she was adopted by her stepfather.

JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE ( HIS FULL NAME ).
Has born January 31, 1981 is an American pop singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer and actor. He has won six Grammy Awards as well as an Emmy Award.Timberlake was born in Memphis, Tennessee, the son of Lynn Harless (née Bomar) and Randall Timberlake. He has English ancestry, although he has also claimed some American Indian ancestry, probably through unconfirmed descent from Henry Timberlake. His paternal grandfather, Charles L. Timberlake, husband of Bobbye Joice, was a Baptist minister, and Timberlake was raised Baptist; he considers himself more "spiritual than religious", though still a Christian.

His parents divorced about 1985 and both have remarried; his mother, who now runs an entertainment company called Just-in Time Entertainment, remarried to Paul Harless, a banker, when Justin was aged five; while his father, a choir director at a Baptist church, has two children, Jonathan (born c. 1993) and Steven Robert (born August 14, 1998), from his second marriage to Lisa Perry. Timberlake's half-sister.
In 1993, Timberlake joined the cast of The Mickey Mouse Club. His castmates included future girlfriend and pop superstar Britney Spears, future tourmate Christina Aguilera, and future bandmate JC Chasez.The show ended in 1994, but late in 1995 Timberlake recruited Chasez to be in an all-male singing group organized by boy band manager Lou Pearlman;that eventually became 'N Sync.

Justin Timberlake are the best HOLLYWOODIAN SINGERS IN THE WOLD FOR ME .

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Dhjetor 2008 18:43
anhela nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė anhela Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: anhela Shto anhela nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto anhela nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
anhela
Anetar i ri

Justin Timberlake

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re 231208ior4wanw63.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 12 herė.

Justin Randall Timberlake is a singer, songwriter,dancer. He has born in Memphis.

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Dhjetor 2008 18:52
Ora tani: 17:18 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Hollywoodian singers

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar