Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Kinematografia > Personazhe > Vdes Heath Ledger
Gjithsej 2 faqe: « 1 [2]   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Vizioner
...ne Timon

Regjistruar: 23/11/2007
Vendbanimi: Frankfurt
Mesazhe: 6857

Biografi

Heath Ledger was a unangepasster Hollywood troublemaker, in a variety of roles shone. On 22 January, he lifeless by his housekeeper in his New York apartment found - suspected cause of death: drug overdose. KINO.DE traces the career of the Australian.

The land of sheep produces hard men - Australian cinema guys are real exports. But throughout the Outback output would only inherit a Mel Gibson: Heath Ledger. Gibson, almost twice as old as son from his film "The Patriot", admired his potential successor: "Heath had incredible presence, but none led to claims," he enthused.

Ledger, however, estimated the family spirit and the love of the homeland superstars, including for him to mental health care included: "I have my life, my five best friends, and then suddenly diving all these new acquaintances. I have always me make it clear that I am the life that I most appreciate is still in me. " An initial outcry a gifted actor, worn by Hollywood to be threatened?

From "Peter Pan" for cyclists
In contrast to his exemplary Ledger has never been a drama school, but both owe the impetus for her sisters career. Kate, as Heath named after the love-pair in Emily Bronte's classic "Wuthering Heights", brother awoke in their desire to review the professional game. Born in Perth, he celebrated ten years with his debut in a performance of "Peter Pan". In the same year his parents were divorced and expand with new partners to the family two half-sisters.

As a student was Ledger in field hockey as in the theater troupe leader and a top choreographer of the dance team. After high school moved to the 16-year-olds to Sydney. Quick, he had initial success with "Sweat", a TV series about a school for athletic and promising. This signalled the teenager already claim and opted for the risky role of a gay cyclist and against the macho swimmer, he had offered.

Very-curls-d
His gestählten Beach Body led Heath in the cinema in the first surfer drama "Black Rock". After the series-flop "Conor, the Celt" drove him to crime comedy "Two Hands" to California and into the arms of Julia Stiles. The Widerspenstige tamed it in "10 things I hate to you" with Jim Morrison look and a Frankie Valli song ( "Can not take my eyes off you").

From now on was the casual Unangepasste with the Chaoslocken, in all directions turned as romantic women's consolation. But the embrace of Hollywood, he withdrew with refusal, until the historical film "The Patriot" and Roland Emmerich's paths crossed. "Heath knew exactly what he wants, and he had a male kind, the John Waynes very similar to wat," said the director, why he fought for Ledger and against its competitors Ryan Phillippe decided.

Sin, death and the devil
Since then, Heath tried to hit the balancing act between the large-scale projects: Brian Helgeland's mix of medieval spectacle and 70s rock opera worked the "Knights of passion" according to the ideals of the American dream, Junker to Edelmann high - of course not without the beautiful Miss castle to conquer.

Less heroism verhießen against "The Four Feathers," with the Australians in the same war drama branded as cowardly deserter. While Ledger in the epic battle bildgewaltigen his man, ended the life of Todeszellenwärters Sonny in the southern states drama "Monster's Ball" in a cul-de-sac: He was neither the inhumane prison everyday grown, nor has it next to his racist and violent father, played by Billy Bob Thornton,.

In the fight against evil
Human chasms also did in the thriller "Sin Eater - The soul of evil", the best team of "Knights of passion" Reunited. Mystery In the good old film "exorcists" style was Heath Ledger in the role of a priest the mysterious death of his mentor on the ground.

Full and mystical fantasy, it was found in the age of 28-year-olds died at the side of Matt Damon in "Brothers Grimm". As Jake and Will Grimm staged beginning of the 19th Century, all kinds of uncanny for their audience. However, they soon find that very well in the forest witches, monsters and magicians drive their outrages.

And forever attracts the woman ...
Ledger had asked the Hollywood actor provider. No wonder that its growing popularity also home to move up. Six months he was with Heather Graham, almost two years verweilte it on the side of the well ten years older country woman Naomi Watts, which he on the set of "Ned Kelly" conquered.

It caused his beard, he served as Australia's most famous bandit wore for Furore - but the producers feared by the nature wallpaper a shock when the female fans.

Womanizer with problems
His next film "Dogtown Boys", the Women's World mild but quickly voted, and finally presented itself Heath in the coming-of-age story as a surfer guru Skip Engblom again quite considerable.

In "Casanova" Ledger brought the ladies in the 18th Venice Century to the mind. In the drama "Candy" he fell in love as a poor Poet in the painter Candy (Abbie Cornish), but soon heroin certain the life of the two. With the pregnancy of the couple Candy could dazubringen, its existence should be reviewed.

Full of love family man
In real life Heath already had his little family founded: the shooting of the drama "Brokeback Mountain" learned the actor Michelle Williams. Daughter Matilda Rose came in October 2005 and the World Heath knew from then on only one passion: his father, is the most remarkable thing I have ever experienced. It is wonderful. "After the separation in the autumn of 2007 remained Michelle and Heath continue to work closely friends. For Williams and the joint subsidiary ledger is much too early death a shock.

Fans of the Australian actor still have three times the opportunity to star in the movie to admire: the Bob Dylan biography "I'm Not There" and the adventure Batman "Dark Knight".

The film world is mourning. Rest in peace, Heath.

:kafe:

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 02 Korrik 2008 09:05
Vizioner nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Vizioner Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Vizioner (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Vizioner't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Vizioner Shto Vizioner nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Vizioner nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Vizioner
...ne Timon

Biografi

Heath Ledger č stato un unangepasster Hollywood troublemaker, in una varietą di ruoli brillato. Il 22 gennaio, con la sua vita serva nel suo appartamento di New York trovato - sospetta causa di morte: overdose. KINO.DE ripercorre la carriera di australiana.

La terra di pecora produce hard uomini - australiano cinema ragazzi sono reali le esportazioni. Ma in tutto il Outback uscita solo ereditare un Mel Gibson: Heath Ledger. Gibson, quasi due volte pił vecchia come figlio dal suo film "The Patriot", ammirato il suo potenziale successore: "Heath ha avuto incredibile presenza, ma nessuno ha portato alle richieste di indennizzo", ha entusiasmato.

Ledger, tuttavia, la stima spirito di famiglia, l'amore di patria superstar, anche per lui di assistenza psichiatrica inclusi: "Ho la mia vita, i miei cinque migliori amici, e poi improvvisamente immersioni tutti questi nuovi conoscenti. Ho sempre di fare č chiaro che io sono la vita che io apprezzo la maggior parte č ancora in me. "Una prima grida uno dotato attore, indossato da Hollywood ad essere minacciata?

Da "Peter Pan" per i ciclisti
In contrasto con la sua esemplare Ledger non č mai stato un dramma scuola, ma entrambe devono impulso per le sue sorelle carriera. Kate, come Heath chiamato amore dopo la coppia di Emily Bronte's classic "Wuthering Heights", fratello awoke nel loro desiderio di rivedere il gioco professionale. Nato a Perth, ha celebrato dieci anni con il suo debutto in una performance di "Peter Pan". Nello stesso anno sono stati i suoi genitori divorziati e ampliare nuovi partner con la famiglia a due mezze sorelle.

Come studente č stato Ledger nel campo di hockey come nel teatro troupe leader e un top coreografo di danza la squadra. Dopo il liceo si trasferisce a 16 anni a Sydney. Quick, aveva primo successo con "Sweat", una serie TV su una scuola di atletica e promettenti. Questo ha segnato l'adolescente credito e gią optato per il rischioso ruolo di un ciclista gay e contro il nuotatore macho, aveva offerto.

Molto ricci-d -
Spiaggia gestählten suo corpo ha portato Heath nel cinema nel primo dramma surfer "Black Rock". Dopo la serie-flop "Conor, il Celt" lo ha spinto al crimine commedia "due mani" in California e nelle braccia di Julia Stiles. La Widerspenstige addomesticato in "10 cose che odio di te" con Jim Morrison e un look Frankie Valli canzone ( "non puņ prendere i miei occhi si off").

Da ora in poi č stato il casual Unangepasste con il Chaoslocken, in tutte le direzioni come acceso romantica delle donne consolazione. Ma l'abbraccio di Hollywood, si ritirņ a rifiuto, fino a quando il film storico "Il Patriot" e Roland Emmerich's sentieri attraversati. "Heath sapeva esattamente ciņ che vuole, e lui ha avuto un tipo di sesso maschile, il John Waynes molto simile a wat", ha detto il regista, perché ha lottato per Ledger e nei confronti dei suoi concorrenti Ryan Phillippe deciso.

Peccato, la morte e il diavolo
Da allora, Heath cercato di colpire il bilanciamento tra l'atto di progetti su larga scala: Brian Helgeland's mix di spettacolo medievale e rock opera anni'70 ha lavorato il "Cavaliere della passione", secondo gli ideali del sogno americano, Junker a Edelmann alta - ovviamente non senza la bella Miss castello di conquistare.

Meno di eroismo verhießen contro "Le quattro piume," con gli australiani nella stessa guerra dramma di marca come vile disertore. Ledger, mentre nel epica battaglia bildgewaltigen suo uomo, si č conclusa la vita di Sonny Todeszellenwärters nel sud Stati dramma "Monster's Ball" in una strada senza uscita: Egli non č stato né il carcere disumano quotidiana cresciuto, né ha accanto al suo razzista e padre violento, interpretata da Billy Bob Thornton,.

Nella lotta contro il male
Voragini umana ha fatto anche nel thriller "Il peccato Mangiamorte - L'anima del male", la migliore squadra di "Cavaliere della passione" riunificata. Nel mistero buon vecchio film "esorcisti" stile č stato Heath Ledger nel ruolo di un sacerdote la misteriosa morte del suo mentore sul terreno.

Piena di fantasia e mistica, si č riscontrato in etą di 28 anni č morto a fianco di Matt Damon in "Fratelli Grimm". Come Jake e Will Grimm in scena all'inizio del 19 ° secolo, tutti i tipi di uncanny per il loro pubblico. Tuttavia, essi ritengono che presto molto bene nella foresta streghe, maghi e mostri loro unitą violenze.

E sempre attrae la donna ...
Ledger aveva chiesto al fornitore di attore di Hollywood. Non c'č da stupirsi che la sua crescente popolaritą anche a casa per spostarsi verso l'alto. Sei mesi č stato con Heather Graham, quasi due anni verweilte sul lato del bene dieci anni pił vecchio paese donna Naomi Watts, che sul set di "Ned Kelly" conquistato.

Ha causato la sua barba, presta servizio come l'Australia il pił famoso bandito indossava per Furore - ma i produttori temevano dalla natura sfondo uno shock quando la femmina fan.

Womanizer con problemi
Il suo prossimo film "Dogtown Boys", la Women's World mite ma rapidamente votato e, infine, si č presentata Heath nei prossimi di etą storia come un surfer Skip Engblom guru di nuovo piuttosto considerevole.

In "Casanova" Ledger ha proposto il signore nel 18 ° secolo a Venezia la mente. Nel dramma "Candy", egli si innamorņ di un povero poeta nel pittore Candy (Abbie Cornish), ma ben presto l'eroina alcuni la vita dei due. Con la gravidanza della coppia di Candy potrebbe dazubringen, la sua esistenza deve essere riesaminata.

Piena di amore della famiglia uomo
Nella vita reale Heath gią avuto la sua piccola famiglia fondata: le riprese del dramma "Brokeback Mountain" imparato l'attore Michelle Williams. Figlia Matilda Rose č venuto nel mese di ottobre 2005 e il mondiale della sanitą sapeva da allora in poi solo una passione: suo padre, č la cosa pił sorprendente che abbia mai vissuto. E 'fantastico. "Dopo la separazione in autunno del 2007 č rimasta Michelle e Heath continuerą a collaborare strettamente amici. Per Williams e la filiale comune libro mastro č troppo precoce morte uno shock.

Fan di attore australiano che hanno ancora tre volte la possibilitą di star del film ammirare: la biografia di Bob Dylan "Io non ho There" e l'avventura Batman "Dark Knight".

Il film mondo č lutto. Riposi in pace, Heath.

:lexim

Mesazh i vjetėr 02 Korrik 2008 09:10
Vizioner nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Vizioner Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Vizioner (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Vizioner't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Vizioner Shto Vizioner nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Vizioner nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Vizioner
...ne Timon

Kliko

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/pla...eyvideo&lang=de

Mesazh i vjetėr 02 Korrik 2008 09:14
Ora tani: 19:21 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 2 faqe: « 1 [2]   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Kinematografia > Personazhe > Vdes Heath Ledger

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar