Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Poetic Path (Rruga Poetike) > Autumn
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Regjistruar: 31/08/2006
Vendbanimi: usa
Mesazhe: 1525

Autumn

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re melancholy_autumn.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 64 herė.

Tributes to Autumn, the season of melancholy. Everything in this topic should be golden. Poems, quotes, and pictures about the season of self-realization are welcome here.

Golden Enchantment

Magnificent, grandiose, pompous...
Glamorous, gorgeous, lovely...
special, unique...

Every Autumn has it's own uniqueness
but the stupendous things are the ones
all Autumns have in common

As a background music serves the wind
making you the precious gift of a nature's sound
and the city transforms into a large piano.
the keys are the golden leaves
that have fallen from the trees
and, believe it or not,
Autumn gives you the prestige of being a compositor
the compositor is you and you only during autumn
it is up to you if...music will be created or destroyed
You decide.
How?
By simply walking on the leaves
you create astonishing melodies
and by cleaning the streets from the leaves
you become a murderer, killer...because you kill natural music!

Don't kill the golden music
let it be, free!
let it be the toy of the wind,
let it be keys of the city-piano,
let it be garniture of the Autumn rain,
and the garniture of your life,
Feel free to accept Autumn's gift
Be a compositor, for once every year!

ps. anyone nice enough to write something in this topic?

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 01 Shtator 2006 23:42
Balerina nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Balerina Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Balerina (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Balerina Shto Balerina nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Balerina nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Re: Autumn

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re crw_7233.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 59 herė.

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha Balerina

ps. anyone nice enough to write something in this topic?

Hmmm, I thought this would be a nice topic, but maybe I was wrong.

I can hear my voice echo in my conscience, as the time flies, during this magnificent season. I think the rain is the 'magic ingredient'.It's so....refreshing, so relaxing, so calmative. It gives me a sense of confidence, that kind of confidence that makes you sometimes do unsual things, like dancing in the rain....that type of confidence that unfortunately is always lacking during any other season.

Modifikuar nga Balerina datė 21/12/2006 ora 02:42

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shtator 2006 02:46
Balerina nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Balerina Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Balerina (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Balerina Shto Balerina nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Balerina nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Lightbulb

I remember you as you were ... in autumn

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re kahlo_deer.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 54 herė.

Thank you Balerina for your messages. I  love the way of this topic, the photos that you have posted, the poetic ambient in here... yes it smells to rain, to wet land... and my tribute to your topic is the sixth poem of Pablo Neruda from his twenty poems of love... I hope you like it...

VI   

"I remember you as you were" ("Te recuerdo como eras") 

I remember as you were last autumn..........................Te recuerdo como eras en el śltimo otońo
You were the grey beret and the calm heart...............eras la boina gris y el corazón en calma.
In your eyes the lights of the twilight fought.............En tus ojos peleaban las llamas del crepśsculo
And the leaves fell in the water of your soul..............Y las hojas caķan en el agua de tu alma.

Clinging to my arms like a climbing vine, .................Apegada a mis brazos como una enredadera
the leaves recognized your voice, slow and calm........Las hojas reconocķan tu voz lenta y en calma
Bonfire of stupor in which my thirst burned................Hoguera de estupo en que mi sed ardķa
Sweet blue hyacinth twisted about my soul.................Dulce jacinto azul torcido sobre mi alma.

I feel your eyes travel and distant is the autumn: .......Siento viajar tus ojos y es distante el otońo:
grey beret, a bird's voice and a house's heart ..............Boina gris, voz de pįjaro y corazón de casa
to where my deepest longings flew..............................Hacia donde emigraban mis profundos anhelos
and my kisses fell joyously like glowing embers.........Y caķan mis besos alegres como brasas.
Sky from a ship. Field from the hills............................Cielo desde un navķo. Campo desde los cerros,
Your memory is of light, of smoke, of the calm pool!.....Tu recuerdo es de luz, de humo, de estanque en calma!
Beyond your eyes burned the twilights...................Mįs allį de tus ojos ardķan los crepśsculos.
Dry autumn leaves twisted in your soul..................Hojas secas de otońo giraban en tu alma.

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shtator 2006 18:20
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Darke, thanks for everything you have said about the topic, and thank you for bringing in such a beautiful poem. I truly appreciate it.

I keep looking for quotes, poems, and pictures about autumn, and it seems like I can't get enough of them. In the picture "Autumn Color Disorder", made by the one and only Balerina, tonight, September 9th 2006. I know, nothing special, but if you look closely, you will find a lot of care in that drawing/painting.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting
and autumn a mosaic of them all.

- Stanley Horowitz

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns.

- George Eliot

Listen ...
With faint dry sound,
Like steps of passing ghosts,
The leaves, frost-crisp'd, break free from the trees
And fall.

- Adelaide Crapsey, 1878-1914, November Night

Modifikuar nga Balerina datė 10/09/2006 ora 07:01

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Shtator 2006 06:46
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re ana 0011111.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 39 herė.

Opps, forgot to put the picture up there. "Autumn Color Disorder", Balerina, September 9th, 2006.
And here are some other autumn poems.

Abundance of pumpkins piled.
Under an azure blue sky.
Tantalizing youth and adults alike.
Undertaking the task of choosing which to buy.
Memories in the making.
Nurturing ritual of Autumn.

Autumn A to A
An artist, Mother Nature painting leaves as signs of Autumn's arrival.
Ball gowns of leaves, cover the trees in brilliant colors of red, yellow, orange and dusty brown.
Clothed, ready for a "Farewell Ball"...ready to dance once more a final dance... "the cotillion".
Dancing leaves...changing partners as leaves drift down...dancing gracefully down to die.
Evoking memories of loss for those who watch them fall, as eventually they land on the earth.
Falling leaves, cooler days and nights signals Summer's farewell, and a time for making final farewells.
Geese heading to warmer climates while gardeners put to bed their gardens.
Harvest winding down as picking of produce slows down and comes to a halt.
Idle equipment stored, as mechanics work on machines to combat the upcoming onslaught of snow and ice.
Jars of home canned produce lining shelves of some homes, while at the feeder an increasing number of jays.
Kitchens, full of tantalizing aromas...a gathering place, while outside the wind keens.
Lingering shadows fall as earlier each day there is the turning on of lights.
Mornings, sunrises beginning later each day while hearty birds continue to sing their morning melodies.
Nights continues to get colder, winter is fast creeping near.
Old year drawing to a close...each new day bringing it closer to being obliterated.
Preparations for holidays begin...a quickening pace.
Quest for animal prey begins in earnest in the woods with no apparent qualms.
Racks on vehicles as triumphant hunters return.
Sweaters being donned as holiday decorations begin appearing in stores.
The cycle of life continuing...autumn marking the continual march of time.
Under piles of leaves the ground goes to sleep protected by nature's umbrella.
Vacancies on signs of hotels and motels..cooler weather and school beginning making them autumn's victims.
Winds colder now, beginning to usher in Winter.
Xing out days on the calendar realizing that each day is another day closer to Xmas.
Yellow, red, orange, and dusty brown leaves signaling the beginning of the ending of another year.
Zap! the wind blows another leaf to the ground...the wind, no longer a zephyr.
Autumn leaves falling, leaving bare tree branches silhouetted against the sky...Autumn has arrived!

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Shtator 2006 06:56
Ora tani: 09:03 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Poetic Path (Rruga Poetike) > Autumn

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar