Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Overheard around NYC!
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
cupka
madmoiselle!

Regjistruar: 19/06/2003
Vendbanimi: New York!
Mesazhe: 1505

Overheard around NYC!

Street Vendor: Hey, hey, hey man, jewelry blow out special. Everything a dollar. Buy something nice for your wife for the holidays. One dollar!
Businessman: A dollar? I'm not gonna buy my wife jewelry for a dollar.
Street Vendor: It's the thought that counts.
--57th and 8th

Girl #1 As Shakespeare once said "Thou shall not kill."
Girl #2 No, that would be God.
--11th & University

Frustrated woman, who has been trying in vain to hail a cab: What am I, black?
--21st & 6th

Fat girl: So I think I lost my favorite jeans.
Friend: What jeans?
Fat girl: You know, the ones that make my ass look small.
Friend: Honey, you can't lose something that doesn't exist.
--Union Square

Girl on cell: I can't believe you can't spend three hours to come to my wedding so you can study for the bar exam. I'm your sister! And this is my first wedding, so it's really important to me.
--N train

Teen boy: Yo, I just stopped smoking weed, cause, like, I heard it was bad for you. So I started smoking cigarettes again.
--G train

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shtator 2006 18:27
cupka nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė cupka Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me cupka (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: cupka Shto cupka nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto cupka nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
i/e paregjistruar

Regjistruar: 13/08/2004
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 1280

oh I read this site occasionally. These things are hilarious. The stuff people come up with...its amazing.

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shtator 2006 18:34
i/e paregjistruar nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė i/e paregjistruar Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me i/e paregjistruar (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: i/e paregjistruar Shto i/e paregjistruar nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto i/e paregjistruar nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
cupka
madmoiselle!

Man: I just don't get it! Just last night you were complaining about how you never try anything new, but you feel like you should.
Woman: Ok, well ordering the roast duck is a little different than a threesome, Tim.
--13th & 3rd

Drunk college kid: I had to read Grapes of Wrath. Which, by the way, has no grapes! Pissed me off!
--53rd & 7th

Little girl, staring at the Statue of Liberty: Who's he supposed to be?
--Circle Line

Tourist: I want to go home. New York is so unchristian. Look at this, they even have a place called "Satan Island"!
New Yorker: Oh yeah, we New Yorkers are the worst. We even sold our souls to the devil so we could all read.
--6 train

God Squad lady: Praise Jesus! You won't be saved without Jesus! You have to start believing in Jesus to be saved! Jesus will always be there for you!
Suit #1: Would it be so awful if we pushed her out when the doors open?
Suit #2: No. Jesus will save her.
--4 train

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shtator 2006 18:37
cupka nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė cupka Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me cupka (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: cupka Shto cupka nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto cupka nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
cupka
madmoiselle!

Conductor: Everybody out. This is the last stop on the Manhattan bound L train. You must use the Brooklyn bound L train and connect to the G to the A or C trains for service to Manhattan. [The train empties] Hahaha. Just kidding! Everybody back on. This train is going to Manhattan.
--Manhattan bound L train

Queer #1: What did he just say?
Queer #2: He called you maricon. It means faggot in Spanish.
Queer #1: Oh, thank God. I thought he called me Mexican. I was about to be really offended.
--Lorimer St, Williamsburg

Mother with little girl: Excuse me. My daughter wants to know if you're a pirate.
Woman wearing bandana: No. I'm just a lesbian.
--Crema Restaurante, 17th & 6th

Woman #1: It's really small, you know, but the sex is wonderful.
Woman #2: You mean he's rich?
Woman #1: Yeah. Exactly.
--Union Square

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shtator 2006 19:02
cupka
madmoiselle!

Black guy #1 to black guy #2: Jews for Jesus? What kind of racist shit is that, Negro?

Sassy flight attendant: In the event of a loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will be released from the overhead above your seat. After the screaming subsides, please place the oxygen mask around your nose and mouth. If you are traveling with a child or an adult who is acting like a child, place your mask on first before attempting to help put theirs on.
--Flight out of LaGuardia Airport

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shtator 2006 19:38
cupka
madmoiselle!

Girl #1: So if I get the Big Mac but get a Diet Coke, it won't matter, right?
Girl #2: Yeah, because the Diet Coke has like no calories, so it will be like just eating a hamburger without having anything to drink.
Girl #1: So I won't get fat?
Girl #2: No, totally not.
--McDonalds, 69th St

Chick: Girl, I cannot stand living with my mom. She has this need to always be in my business. I come home from shopping, she wants to know what I bought. I mean, the other night, she was trying to tell me how to roll my weed! She was like, "You're not doing it right." Ugh! I'm like, "Mom, you just started doing this. Shut up, okay?"
--1 train

Schoolgirl: ...then the teacher said "Silence". Silence is just a fancy word for "Shut the fuck up".
--Union Square station

Black mom: Spatula, I've got two words for you: be-have!
--6th Avenue salon

Suit #1: You wanna hear one with great lyrics, that's "Fascinating Rhythm".
Suit #2: Yeah?
Suit #1: Yeah. "Dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah"
Suit #2: Yeah, those guys were poets.
--Midtown office

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Shtator 2006 14:54
Ora tani: 14:01 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Overheard around NYC!

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar