Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Nen-forumet e lira > Tė ndryshme > Cilia eshte domethenia e emrit tuaj?
Gjithsej 7 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Niqua
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 24/09/2003
Vendbanimi: Fajtori chat
Mesazhe: 6938

my name is a Latin name, meaning "Person from Hadria" (a place in northern Italy)....it means loving cares for others.. it was actually #17 on the best name list of 2009..

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 18 Janar 2010 21:13
Niqua nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Niqua Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Niqua (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Niqua Shto Niqua nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Niqua nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
AngelDevil
Shejtone

Regjistruar: 02/05/2009
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 14611

Emri im ai reali vjen nga personazhi kryesor i nje romani (qe ajo po e lexonte gjate periudhes qe po vendosej "fati" per emrin tim) ... autorin e te cilit mamaja ime e kishte nje prej te preferuarve te saj.

Mesazh i vjetėr 24 Shkurt 2010 10:33
AngelDevil  nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė AngelDevil Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me AngelDevil  (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: AngelDevil Shto AngelDevil  nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto AngelDevil  nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kurt

Regjistruar: 29/12/2007
Vendbanimi: ......
Mesazhe: 5021

duke u munduar te gjej emrin e dreqes me kapi syri ket faqe...

28 names of the illirian-alba language
Author: Thyejdoren (guest, 213.100.204.95)
Date: January 16, 2004 at 7:16:06 PM

my hotmail is a861208a@hotmail.com if any etymolgy freaks wont my help to translate famous names with the help of the albanish and illirian language. Ya'all can even post your question in this message board. If some one haves questions who the ilirian were and who the albanian people are i'll be willing to answer. Here is 28 names i think many of you people out there have got albanian names.

Yllberta, the name is dervied from the albanish "yll" meanig "star" and "berta" from albanish "bertas" meaning "scream". The name means in albanish "screaming star".

Barbara> the name is dervied from the albanish "barabar" meaning "the same". In greek it havs another meaning "barabarian".

Sabrina, the name is dervied from the albanish "sa brinë" meaning "who many horns".

Debora, the name is dervied from the albanish "dëborë" meaning "snow". The names Doborah and Debra is form of other languages.

Paul, the name is dervied from the albanish "pa yll" meaning "without star". In illirian it had another form maybe "pau hylli" or "pa hylli" it means the same as in albanish.

Sicilia, the name is dervied from the albanish words "si" meaning "how and the word "i cili" meaning "wich".

Casander, Cassandra, the name is dervied from the albanish "ca sa" meaning "how much" or "how many" and the other word "ënderr" meaning "dream" the second word "ëndrra" meaning "the dream". "ca sa ëndrra" means "how many dreams". In ilirian "ca sa andra" or "ca sa ander" mean the same as in albanish.

Suzana/e, the name is dervied from the two albanish words "sy" meaning "eyes" and "zani" meaning "voice" or "sound". The name means in albanish "the sound of the eyes". In turkish "suz" means "stop" but there isint any turkish word that can translate the word "ana".

Sandra, the name si dervied from the illirian "sa andra" meaning "how many dreams" in albanish it havs another form "sa ëndrra".

Constanta, the name is dervied from the illirian word "kost" in albanish "kush" meaning "who" and the other "anda" in albanish "ende" meaning "yet". Contantine the great had illyrian origin and his sister was named Constanta, there is a city in romania that is called "Constanta" it is named after her. The city havs before called Kushendje and Kushendije. In latin the word Constant means "steadfast".

Katerina, the name is dervied from the illirian "kater" or maybe "catar" or "cater" is very hard to tell but in albanish "kater" meaning "four" and the ilirian word "a rina" in albanish "a rrina" meaning "should we stay". The hole names means "should we four stay". There was a illyrian tribie thats was named "catari". The illyrian Queen Teuta was called Queen Catherine The Great Of Illyria. In greek katerina means "pure, clean".

Theodora, it is psooibly that the name is dervied from the illirian "theo" in albanish "thyej" meaning "breaker" and the other word "dora" havs the same form as in ilirian and albanish and havs the same meaning "hand". The hole name means "breaker hand". "theodora" in illirian and "thyejdora" in albanish. The Bysance king Justianus wife was named Theodora they bouth had illyrians origin.

Ana, the name is dervied from the albanish "ane" or "ana" meaning "side". A greek godess was named Triana after the albanish words "tri" meaning three. Together it means "three sides". The albanians capital citie is named Tirana.

Amadora, the name is dervied from the albanish "am a" meaning "give me" and "dora" meaning "hand. Together it means "give me your hand"

Amadita, the name is dervied from the albanish "am a" meaning "give me" and "dita" meaning "day". Together it means "give me the day".

Aleksander, Aleksandra, the name is dervied from the illirian "ka le si ander" or "ka le si andra" in albanish "ka le si ëndërr" or "ka le si ëndrra" meaning "born like a dream". Alexander mother Olympia that had illyrian origin named Alexander after the illirian words. In greek Aleksander means "protector of man".

Adrian, Adriana, In the late albanish better known as in illirian or illyrian language the name Ardian meant "the future" there was a illyrian tribe that was named Adriani or Ardi and the kingdom was named Ardia. In northern itlay there was a illyrian tribe that was named Pienci and they created the city Hadria and the pienci people gave the name to the town from a diffrent illirian language thats was spoken in South of Italy. Hadria and Adria meant the same but they had diffren form as you can see. Today the town is know as Adria, the town gave it name to the Adriatic Sea. In latin Hadrianus mean "from Hadria". The illyrian word Ardian and Ardia still lives on in the albanish but it haves another form "ardhjen" and "ardhja". I hope i gave you the right answer to your question.

Arrina/e, the name is dervied from the albanish "a rrina" meaning "Should we stay".

Besa, is derived from the albanish "bese" meaning "promice" or "upwright". Bessa is just a english form of thee name Besa. A illyrian was named Besian there is a place in Kosova that is calld Besiana.

Linda, the name is dervied from the albanish "lindja" meaning "birth".

Teuta, is derived from the illirian "te uta" in albanish "te urta" meaning "the good" The ancinte queen of illyria was named Teuta.

Vera, the name is dervided from the albanish "vere" meaning "sommer".

Mari, Maria, the name ķs posibly dervied from the illirian "ardmaria" in albanish "ardhmeria" meaning "the future" there is a other words in albanish that can explain this name what it means "ma e ria" meaning "the newste" or the other word "ma e ri" meaning "more new". The name Mary the virgin mother of Jesus had a illyrian name.

Kristina/e, the name is possibly dervied from the illyrian "krhi" in albanish "kryë" meaning "head" and another word "esti" or "est" from the ilirian in albanish "esthe" or "asht" meaning "is". Together it means "the head is".

Marta, the name is derivied from the albanish "(e) marte) meaning "thursday" the second day in the week. The name Martha is just another form of language like in english.

Hana, the name is dervied from the albanish "(e) hane) meaning "monday" the first day in the week.

Roma, the name of the capital city of Italia. The name is dervied from the albanish Romulak meaning "round". The city was gounded by Romolusi and Remusi sons to the doter of Enuet in other words the dardanians (illyrian tribe).

Ajax, a God in greek mythology the names is dervied from the ilirian "ajax" in albanish "gjakës" meaning "the man who likes blood".
Responses:

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 09:37
kurt nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kurt Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kurt (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kurt Shto kurt nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kurt nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
AngelDevil
Shejtone

Vendbanimi:

gjeta e 1 kuptim tjeter te emrit tim ne ket postimin siper

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 09:40
AngelDevil  nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė AngelDevil Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me AngelDevil  (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: AngelDevil Shto AngelDevil  nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto AngelDevil  nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kurt

Regjistruar: 29/12/2007
Vendbanimi: ......
Mesazhe: 5021

dreqes ja gjetem emrin, po ksaj tani

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 09:51
kurt nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kurt Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kurt (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kurt Shto kurt nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kurt nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
AngelDevil
Shejtone

Vendbanimi:

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha kurti

he se te thjeshte fare e kam .... e gjen dot

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 09:53
Eria
... smile ...

Regjistruar: 19/10/2005
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 10645

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha kurti

Asaj ja gjeta une,madje gjeta edhe librin edhe autorin e librit ..

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 09:54
Eria nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Eria Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Eria (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Eria Shto Eria nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Eria nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Fajtori
Apo jo?

Regjistruar: 11/06/2002
Vendbanimi: Europe
Mesazhe: 10706

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha AngelDevil

he se te thjeshte fare e kam .... e gjen dot

Yllberta ?

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 09:55
Fajtori nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Fajtori Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Fajtori (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Fajtori't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Fajtori Shto Fajtori nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Fajtori nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
AngelDevil
Shejtone

Vendbanimi:

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha Fajtori

Yllberta ?

ne ca libri paska qene personazh kjo Yllberta ma thuj cik

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 09:58
Fajtori
Apo jo?

Regjistruar: 11/06/2002
Vendbanimi: Europe
Mesazhe: 10706

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha AngelDevil

ne ca libri paska qene personazh kjo Yllberta ma thuj cik

Te "Ana Karenina"...

Mesazh i vjetėr 25 Shkurt 2010 10:24
Fajtori nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Fajtori Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Fajtori (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Fajtori't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Fajtori Shto Fajtori nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Fajtori nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 20:24 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 7 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Nen-forumet e lira > Tė ndryshme > Cilia eshte domethenia e emrit tuaj?

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar