Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Words Coming By...
Gjithsej 10 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
amor alucius
Ennology

Regjistruar: 11/04/2003
Vendbanimi: city of the sin
Mesazhe: 7605

I miss you,babe. I woke up this morning craving for ya,hugging your pillow,which I had refused to have it washed...I could still smell your scent . Just the thought of you keeps me warm these cold, winter nights...Your maman is being great to me, she loves me so much...today she told my mami on the phone to stay in Albania a bit longer,so that I could stay with her a few days more. She cooks for me, she gave me some of her pearls...and we even spent some hours in a wellness center. And your dad, ah, I love him...I helped him in the garden, he showed me how to take care of some flowers(whose names I can't remember)...Waiting for ya,babe...

Modifikuar nga amor alucius datė 13/01/2008 ora 01:42

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Janar 2008 01:24
amor alucius nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė amor alucius Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me amor alucius (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: amor alucius Shto amor alucius nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto amor alucius nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kurt

Regjistruar: 29/12/2007
Vendbanimi: ......
Mesazhe: 5021

today i found myself thinking of all you lonely beautiful sad charming and artistic souls out there. i try to picture an average day in your lives, based on the words you have spoken in this forum, and has been my pleasure to meet you all. ..............

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Janar 2008 06:41
kurt nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kurt Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kurt (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kurt Shto kurt nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kurt nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kurt

little reflection on life!!!

How ironic!!? to go back in time and read my thoughts,  when i was only two weeks old in here, fresh, so fresh, in this so called virtual world.

i remember vividly the feelings i had those days. for the first time in so long i was exposed to my kind, my people, from my home country. Joy. Ah, how i wish knowing to express eloquently the emotions of those days, been so far way for so long, so lost, so weak, so alone, disappointments in myself and the world. the endless miles of a long journey has left some visible internal scars, a journey that started in my early youth had suddenly come to a crashing stop. i found myself just as lost and so much weaker then when my journey into the unknown accidentally began. i dont wanne go into the details of my childhood, but i must say that for a boy 12-13 years of age, with the father in prison and with four sisters and mother unemployed, in a time of turmoil in albania, life just didn't look so pleasant. was time to grow fast, time to be responsible and show people that this house has a man, who can provide and protect , at the same time was just a boy, watching ny classmates moving on in harmony and leaving me behind. Ah, how many times wishfully thought in silence having somebody to pitch in for me,cary some of the heavyweight of my shoulders and let me be a kid that i was, to be able to go to school everyday and flirt with the girls, develop crushes, or fall and think about somebody all the time,or play football and not worry about anything and just be.  i missed that train, so i walked alone...

4-5 years later i left albania, free, just like my first name, this time the world was in front of me, and i was gonna make sure to leave my foot prints everywhere. i made up for lost times, i filled it with memories, spontaneous, beautiful, appetite for life, good times, during all these years has been up and down, just like everybody else, but always lost as an existence, not very many people i miss cause not many i have had memories or spend much time with back home. sometimes it feels like as if i never existed in my home country.

coming in here was like the tide of the ocean pushed me in this direction by pure chance.  just like a lost sailor in the deep ocean, to so many never existed and to some already forgotten, the emotions of those days were like the lost sailor waving to a ship passing by and screaming , i'm a life, i'm here, i still exist.

!!!!!

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Prill 2008 13:49
kurt nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kurt Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kurt (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kurt Shto kurt nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kurt nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
NS-6
Mnemonic

Regjistruar: 16/01/2005
Vendbanimi: Raccon City
Mesazhe: 3634

the only problem with life is that u got one chance...so,don't waste it!

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Qershor 2008 01:09
NS-6 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė NS-6 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me NS-6 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė NS-6't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: NS-6 Shto NS-6 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto NS-6 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Regjistruar: 31/08/2006
Vendbanimi: usa
Mesazhe: 1525

There is something sublime in the diversity of heartbeats that nurture silence, which is often more meaningful than words. I have lately felt at peace, and when I see people struggling to communicate, I wonder why are they conditioned to think that communication means words. It doesn’t. If you will be quiet for a moment, you will be trapped in an ocean of communication that does not make noise, but it is understood.
I couldn't sleep the other night, maybe because it was too hot or maybe because I loved those moments that lacked words and subconsciously wanted to cherish every second of it. I wanted to sleep, so I turned on the tv in an effort to find some boredom in the words of intellectually challenged pseudo-celebrities of reality tv. There was nothing in most channels of course because it was too late, but that's when I found NatGeo Music...and it was amazing and far from boredom. The music of the world. I get enchanted by the rhythms of this world, because they all embody a story, the story of that jewel of the world from which it comes. I fell asleep around 6am, after having watched the sunrise and had the first bowl of cereal out in the balcony. It's so nice cutting contact with the outside world for a few weeks....

Mesazh i vjetėr 05 Korrik 2008 04:26
Balerina nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Balerina Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Balerina (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Balerina Shto Balerina nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Balerina nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kurt

as a 31 year old single, most of the time isolated from the real world, is a good feeling whenever you do decide to go out for a drink, after your friends push you hard enough to leave the house... is a good feeling not being attached to anyone in this planet for a long time, however lonely it might seem, is still some kind of high that the best drugs will not deliver, some kind of silence joy that not very many people understand or dare try to experience... it shows in your facial expressions, smart girls are not called smart for no reason, they pick up on that, like the sharks when they smell a drop of blood from a distance, but in this case you dont mind being pursued by the beautiful female "predator"infacits a total pleasure when they grab your hand and drag you to the dance floor or the bar for a drink one on one.... you start feeling good just touching hands, when she raps her arms around you for a brief moment you fall in love, and for that brief moment you no longer know intensity, anxiety, and no longer call yourself a tormented soul, your brutal honesty with yourself, always considering that you don't have much to offer to anyone,, that feeling tonight is left alone, tonight a better part of you comes to surface, after realizing that people around you are weak and desperate and it shows how hard they try to hook-up with just anyone, its that silence joy that you don't even care and truly are happy in your own little world for that moment, that's when a smart girl happen to notice you, though you're not much of a talker but its no need for it in a loud place like this... i call em smart! maybe selfishly, but i don't care...

i use to joke around with some friends and allways say that any beautiful girl that is not with me, or doesen't like me, its a stupid girl... well! for a long time now i haven't been with anyone, maybe i wasn't completely joking after all...!!!

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Gusht 2008 11:37
belga
Anėtar Aktiv

Regjistruar: 01/02/2006
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 279

Gjuha hollandeze !

Groetjes voor iederien !
nl taal is ook zo belangrijk als andere talen engels of frans of italians;
de zomer is bijna voorbij en binnenkort begien school terug kinderen zijn zo fier op want kunnen nog veel meer leren en groejen;
groetjes en tot ziens

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Gusht 2008 18:50
belga nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė belga Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: belga Shto belga nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto belga nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

Regjistruar: 02/01/2005
Vendbanimi: Eternity...
Mesazhe: 4813

Good girls are bad girls who doesn't get caught......... ok it's understandable, but the ones that got caught, get fucked pretty good !

Mesazh i vjetėr 16 Tetor 2008 03:58
lezhjani-82 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lezhjani-82 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lezhjani-82 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lezhjani-82't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lezhjani-82 Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lost_soul
going nowhere..

Regjistruar: 11/12/2005
Vendbanimi: orders of magnitude
Mesazhe: 2692

... Oscar Wilde

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Mesazh i vjetėr 26 Janar 2009 03:02
lost_soul nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lost_soul Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lost_soul (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lost_soul Shto lost_soul nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lost_soul nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lost_soul
going nowhere..

Regjistruar: 11/12/2005
Vendbanimi: orders of magnitude
Mesazhe: 2692

... ?

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying: "I will try it again tomorrow".

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Janar 2009 18:36
lost_soul nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lost_soul Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lost_soul (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lost_soul Shto lost_soul nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lost_soul nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 16:47 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 10 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Words Coming By...

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar