Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Shkenca > Gjeologji & Gjeografi > Cilat jane faktoret qe lidhin njerezit?
Gjithsej 4 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha analistja
today we are uniting round our IDENTITY even online and even more round our LANGUAGE that sounds so sweet when u speak from a foreign country.

Is there an urban personality? an albanian personality?

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 17:30
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha darke

Is there an urban personality? an albanian personality?

We try to melt all the differences between different parts of Albania, ( regions). I would say there is more of an Albanian personality than urban personality

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 17:32
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Citim:

We try to melt all the differences between different parts of Albania, ( regions).

How do you melt the differences?

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 17:53
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
unforgiven
*$*$*

Regjistruar: 08/07/2003
Vendbanimi: *$*$*
Mesazhe: 958

Everybody has multiple identities: social identity, ethnicity, nationality..

- Ethnicity is main point that identify people from the others and refers to the identification with a particular ethnic group:
a group of people that shares some or all of the following characteristics: belief in common descent, a common language, a common religion,a shared history, an association with a particular territory (whether or not they possess it) and a sense of solidarity. They can live everywhere identified in their ethnic name. ( for eg: we are albanian)

But today in multicultural nation-states the ethnic groups are faced with many problems:language issues,marrying outside the group,differences between generations, self-determination.... and groups are struggling for independence, maintain identity..
but I think the future will reduce the boundaries between the ethnic groups.

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 17:59
unforgiven nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė unforgiven Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me unforgiven (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: unforgiven Shto unforgiven nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto unforgiven nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

Citim:

How do you melt the differences?

by respecting them all in the same way

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 18:05
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Aljohin
Mjek. Psikiater.

Regjistruar: 07/07/2003
Vendbanimi: Padova
Mesazhe: 576

I'm not afraid of a lot of people. I think that you are afraid of many people
It was just a joke. Don't tell me you didn't understand. Anyway are you afraid of people?

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 18:05
Aljohin nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Aljohin Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Aljohin (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Aljohin't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Aljohin Shto Aljohin nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Aljohin nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha mona

Ethnicity is main point that identify people from the others

I think while cultural and economic life is becoming globalized, the feelling of cultural uniqueness can inspire people to fight physically for a separate identity, as in the case of Basques in Spain, or Bosnian Serbs… I don’t know… contemporary society is too large, too diverse, and too individualistic to promote a sense of community except in soubcommunities (ethnic groups) or collectivities... for example the American ideal of the melting pot is not true. This place is multiculturalism. Here people live in separated neighbourghoods: there is a black neighbourghood, greek neightbourghood, mexican, indian, jewish… and you can’t walk safe at nights in other neighbourghood different to yours… this is a multiethnic and multicultural nation but there is no unity. There is endemic racism in United States. Probably also in the whole world.
the future will reduce the boundaries between the ethnic groups? Mixing the “races”? probably…
I think everybody, are characterized by a symbolic ethnicity; this is, their ethnic identity may be more symbolic than real. Furthermore, ethnic identity is more of a political and psychological defense mechanism against a lack of opportunities… here in USA they would be the “whites”, in Albanian case “the insiders”?… uffffffff like always the ability of a community to control its fate is related to its political and economic power.

Citim:
by respecting them all in the same way

that sounds like Utopia, don't you think?

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha Aljohin
Anyway are you afraid of people?

No. and u?

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 19:03
Klodel

Citim:

that sounds like Utopia, don't you think?

not really. for me is reality

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shtator 2004 19:08
Endri

Regjistruar: 02/01/2003
Vendbanimi: Today
Mesazhe: 1498

Good question!

Citim:
this is a multiethnic and multicultural nation but there is no unity.

True. There will never be unity because it is human nature. All the stereotypes, dislikes between each other's culture will always play a role in broken relations between nations. Not all people are as open minded and merciful as you darke. What brings humanity together are of course the same objectives and goals we all have and i think the future will be brighter for us for the fact that everyday we are fighting ignorance.

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Shtator 2004 00:51
Endri nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Endri Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Endri (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Endri Shto Endri nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Endri nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

I was reading this afternoon about one of the most politically radical and controversial urbanist in North America today, Richard Sennet, and his definition of “city” reminded me what analistja said before about the "communication" and "respect" between people. To Sennett the most important element of exchange in the city is talk. This is from his book “The Civitas of Seeing” (1989):

"A city isn’t just a place to live, to shop, to go out and have kids play. It’s a place that implicates how one derives one’s ethics, how one develops a sense of justice, how one learns to talk with and learn from people who are unlike oneself, which is how a human being becomes human."

what kind of objetives and goals do you mean Endri?
Oh, but there must be something else that make you to feel near people like you... have you found other Albanian people in the city where you live now in Canada? didn't you feel connected to them? maybe by sharing the same culture? is it the same feeling like to belong to the same family?

Modifikuar nga darke datė 10/09/2004 ora 02:07

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Shtator 2004 01:08
Ora tani: 10:29 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 4 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Shkenca > Gjeologji & Gjeografi > Cilat jane faktoret qe lidhin njerezit?

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar