Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > darke
Gjithsej 24 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
BluE_icE
Anėtar Aktiv

Regjistruar: 23/06/2004
Vendbanimi: on the palm of God's hand
Mesazhe: 200

darke

it's beautifull.
who knows ,maybe someday i will visit it .

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Shtator 2004 19:05
BluE_icE nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė BluE_icE Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me BluE_icE (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: BluE_icE Shto BluE_icE nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto BluE_icE nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
BluE_icE
Anėtar Aktiv

mona

close this one pls.
it was a mistake.

thnx

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Shtator 2004 19:11
BluE_icE nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė BluE_icE Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me BluE_icE (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: BluE_icE Shto BluE_icE nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto BluE_icE nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Re: mona

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha BluE_icE
close this one pls.
it was a mistake.

thnx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't close it mona:p .... it's a theme with my albanian name! ... i will invent something for it to be worth of being:p

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Shtator 2004 20:24
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Let's start...

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re quefriaelagua copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 325 herė.

Then she saw him, sitting in the corner by himself. Not separate, not at all. He was as much a part of the room as the chair he sat on. He had an arm slung over the back of that chair, while the other hand held a cup she knew would hold strong tea laced with Irish.

An unpredictable man he might be, full of starts and stops and quick turns, but she knew him. Of all the men she had known, she had loved no one with the full thrust of her heart as she loved Tom Concannon.

She said nothing, crossed to him, sat and rested her head on his shoulder.
Love for him rose up in her, a fire that warmed doen to the bone but never burned. His arm came from around the chair and wrapped her closer. His lips brushed across her temple.

When the song was done, she took his hand in hers and kissed it. “I knew you’d be here.”

“How did you know I was thinking of you, Maggie, my love?”

“Must be I was thinking of you.” She sat back to smile at him. He was a small man, but toughly built. Like a runt bull, he often said of himself with one of his rolling laughs. There were lines around his eyes that deepened an fanned out when he grinned. They made him, in Maggie’s eyes, all the more handsome. His hair had once been gloriously red and full. It had thinned a bit with time, and the gray streaked thorugh the fire like smoke. He was, to Maggie, the most dashing man in the world.

He was her father.

“Da,” she said. “I have news.”

Well my friend, could you say where is this text from?… poooooooooooooooooo BORN IN FIRE by Nora Roberts… It’s the book that I’m reading now (when I got tired from my urban affairs…) and poooooooooooooo Maggie is like me! Yeah yeah right!… as Maggie I have been in love and admired all my life to my father. And also he has loved me since I was born; I never needed words to know it, just looking at his eyes has been always enough. I like this foto... the water was cold for someone born in fire... but there was the eyes of my father, his face... enough...

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Shtator 2004 03:20
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
BluE_icE
Anėtar Aktiv

wow

wow ,wow

you did a good job in surprising me.

Maggie Conncanon is a girl that spits fire from her mouth , e leader, a very talented woman ,a whimp, fuocoso corazon :p

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Shtator 2004 19:51
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re bańo_de_sol.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 302 herė.

She was alone – as she liked best...

She had her place, and anything beyond it was out of her realm, and therefore, most usually, out of her mind. Maggie preferred needing no one, and certainly needing nothing she could not provide herself.

Dependence, she knew, and the longing for more than what you had, led to unhappiness and discontent.

(Page 32)

Mesazh i vjetėr 14 Shtator 2004 03:41
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha darke

Dependence, she knew, and the longing for more than what you had, led to unhappiness and discontent.

(Page 32)

How could she know if she didn't try? I don't like this theory. it's too individualistic. the conception of "having" doesn't really belong to the spiritual things, for you can't have what is not materialistic.

anyway if I would interpret it my own way in some points I agree.

Mesazh i vjetėr 14 Shtator 2004 16:44
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
BUCS
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 24/07/2003
Vendbanimi: ???
Mesazhe: 1256

Hey darke, is that you in the picture??

Mesazh i vjetėr 14 Shtator 2004 23:27
BUCS nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė BUCS Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me BUCS (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: BUCS Shto BUCS nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto BUCS nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha BUCS
Hey darke, is that you in the picture??

of course

you are alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that the huracan caught you man!

Mesazh i vjetėr 14 Shtator 2004 23:42
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re seafairy copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 233 herė.

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha analistja

How could she know if she didn't try? I don't like this theory. it's too individualistic. the conception of "having" doesn't really belong to the spiritual things, for you can't have what is not materialistic.

She didn’t try? You don’t need to try anything. Life gives it to you by itself. Everybody is born in dependence of a mother, of a family. Also, you don’t need to live alone for feeling solitude. The longing for the love of a person that is not with you, the longing for anything that you can’t have makes you to feel frustrated. There is no need to try.
The conception of “having” YES belong to the spiritual things, in a different way of course, but it exists. Actually the lack of the spiritual things are the one that hurts more, the longing for a person that you love, his absence in your daylife… who cares about material things? Not me. What is unhappiness but the frustration of what you don’t have, even more, of what you can’t have?
…but you learn to be like this; solitude makes you stronger and at the same time it feeds your sensibility… In this point, you feel totally sure, you control your world, it’s only you and your work... your world inside...

...hugging my world... I feel good about myself, I know my way of life, my character, my individual traces, my world... I still struggles with my own flaws and looks and troubles...

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Shtator 2004 03:51
Ora tani: 14:52 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 24 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > darke

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar