Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Shkenca > Mjekėsia > Per studentet e mjeksise-Materiale didaktike online
Gjithsej 17 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

Regjistruar: 09/12/2005
Vendbanimi: Italy
Mesazhe: 471

Ka vleresimin 4 te amazoni.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Physical Principles and Applications (Electromagnetism)

Product Details
»Book Publisher: Academic Press (03 March, 2000)
»ISBN: 0124291503
»Book author: Vadim Kuperman
»Amazon Rating: 4.0

Book Description:
This book is intended as a text/reference for students, researchers, and professors interested in physical and biomedical applications of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Both the theoretical and practical aspects of MRI are emphasized. The book begins with a comprehensive discussion of the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) phenomenon based on quantum mechanics and the classical theory of electromagnetism. The first three chapters of this book provide the foundation needed to understand the basic characteristics of MR images, e.g.,image contrast, spatial resolution, signal-to-noise ratio, common image artifacts. Then MRI applications are considered in the following five chapters. Both the theoretical and practical aspects of MRI are emphasized. The book ends with a discussion of instrumentation and the principles of signal detection in MRI.

Key Features
* Clear progression from fundamental physical principles of NMR to MRI and its applications
* Extensive discussion of image acquisition and reconstruction of MRI
* Discussion of different mechanisms of MR image contrast
* Mathematical derivation of the signal-to-noise dependence on basic MR imaging parameters as well as field strength
* In-depth consideration of artifacts in MR images
* Comprehensive discussion of several techniques used for rapid MR imaging including rapid gradient-echo imaging, echo-planar imaging, fast spin-echo imaging and spiral imaging
* Qualitative discussion combined with mathematical description of MR techniques for imaging flow

Shkarkojeni ketu!

code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/61865161/Kupe0124291503.rar

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2007 20:15
Dr_Devil nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Dr_Devil Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Dr_Devil (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Dr_Devil Shto Dr_Devil nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Dr_Devil nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

MR Imaging in White Matter Diseases of the Brain and Spinal Cord (Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging)

Product Details
»Book Publisher: Springer (31 December, 1899)
»ISBN: 3540402306
»Book author: K. Sartor, Massimo Filippi, Nicola De Stefano, Vincent Dousset, Joseph C. McGowan
»Amazon Rating:

Book Description:

In recent decades, the use of neuroimaging techniques has resulted in outstanding progress in the diagnosis and management of neurological diseases, and this is particularly true of those diseases that affect the white matter of the brain and spinal cord. This book, written by internationally acclaimed experts, comprises a series of comprehensive and up-to-date reviews on the use of MR imaging in these major neurological conditions. The diverse available MR techniques, such as magnetization transfer MRI, diffusion-weighted MRI, MR spectroscopy, functional MRI, cell-specific MRI, perfusion MRI, and microscopic imaging with ultra-high field MRI, offer an extraordinarily powerful means of gaining fundamental in vivo insights into disease processes. The strengths and weaknesses of all these techniques in the study of multiple sclerosis and other relevant diseases are extensively considered. After an introductory section on neuroimaging technology, subsequent sections address disorders of myelination, demyelinating diseases, immune-mediated disorders, and white matter disorders related to aging and other conditions. This book provides a valuable summary of the state of the art in the field, and defines important areas for future research.

Shkarkojeni ketu:

code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/65777400/ ASD_MR_Imaging_in_White_Matter_Diseases_of_the_Bra in_and_Spinal.rar

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2007 20:17
Dr_Devil nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Dr_Devil Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Dr_Devil (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Dr_Devil Shto Dr_Devil nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Dr_Devil nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

PET/CT: Essentials for Clinical Practice

Product Details
»Book Publisher: Springer (16 August, 2006)
»ISBN: 0387321667
»Book author: Martin P. Sandler, Jr., Ronald B. Workman, R. Edward Coleman
»Amazon Rating: 5.0

Book Description:

This pocket guide is for all clinicians involved in the diagnosis, initial staging, and re-staging of malignancy who are interested in learning how to incorporate PET into clinical practice. It provides concise, coherent, and informative discussions that get to the heart of how to effectively use PET and PET/CT in patient management for a wide range of clinical conditions.

Introductory chapters cover the fundamentals of PET imaging, including the basic science behind PET (instrumentation and radiopharmaceuticals), patient preparation, and logistical considerations. Current reimbursement issues are also addressed. The bulk of the guide then examines PET’s role in the management of patients afflicted with malignancies currently covered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), such as lymphoma, melanoma, and colorectal cancer. Additional chapters discuss PET’s use for other important malignancies, including pancreatic, ovarian, and cervical cancers, sarcoma, and seminoma. Cardiologic and neurologic applications are outlined as well. The final chapter considers the appropriateness, timing, and limitations of PET in common clinical case scenarios that readers are likely to encounter in day-to-day practice. Select images supplement the text’s emphasis on helping clinicians implement PET to improve patient management.

Shkarkojeni:

code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/65347554/asd_PET-CT_-_Essentials_for_Clinical_Practice.rar

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2007 20:18
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

Combined Scintigraphic and Radiographic Diagnosis of Bone and Joint Diseases

Product Details
»Book Publisher: Springer (15 January, 2000)
»ISBN: 3540664246
»Book author: Yong-Whee Bahk, M. Lee, H.N.Jr. Wagner
»Amazon Rating:

Book Description:
This book emphasizes the tremendous value of pinhole scintigraphy in diagnosing nearly the whole spectrum of bone and joint diseases. Pinhole scintigraphy discloses anatomic and pathologic as well as chemical alterations in greater detail, permitting analytical interpretation and raising sensitivity. Infections, nonspecific bone inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, seronegative spondyloarthropathies, rheumatic disorders, metabolic and endocrine bone diseases, trauma, and both primary tumors and metastases can be effectively and specifically examined. By improving sensitivity, many false-negative readings can be avoided in early bone metastasis, synovitis, enthesopathies, bone contusion, etc. In addition, this 2nd, revised and enlarged edition introduces two new pinhole scintigraphic techniques, dual-head pinhole scintigraphy and pinhole SPECT.

Shkarkojeni:

code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/64470231/nik_Scintigraphic.rar

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2007 20:20
NS-6
Mnemonic

Regjistruar: 16/01/2005
Vendbanimi: Raccon City
Mesazhe: 3634

flmn shume! te them te drejten nuk kam pyetur se cili eshte me i miri liber per ceshtjen e interpretimeve te imazheve te TC dhe RM por do pyes per faktin se keto analiza jane duke u bere perdite e me te perdorshme dhe nje njohuri sa me e mire per to do te ishte dije e vyer!nese gjej ndonje gje,do te te njoftoj

do te te kerkoja edhe per nja 2 libra te tjere nese ke mundesi.

pyeta tek nje librari se cilet mund te ishin librat me te mire per sa i perket semundjeve te aparatit te frymemarrjes dhe librat qe me permenden qe sipas tyre ishin nder me te miret ishin:

1.Respiratory Medicine, 3rd Edition
By John Gibson, BSc, MD, FRCP, FRCPE,, Duncan Geddes, MD, FRCP, Ulrich Costabel, MD, FCCP, Peter Sterk, MD, PhD and Bryan Corrin, MD, FRCPath

dhe

2.Murray & Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine (4th edition)

a ke mundesi te me gjesh ndonjerin prej ketyre?

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2007 20:45
NS-6 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė NS-6 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me NS-6 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė NS-6't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: NS-6 Shto NS-6 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto NS-6 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
MARSMED
Anetar i regjistruar

Regjistruar: 09/07/2007
Vendbanimi: tirane
Mesazhe: 103

:(((((

ketij i thone diskriminim Dr_Devil (((((

neurologjia ime nuk gjendet qe prej nje muaji

gjithsesi thnx

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Nëntor 2007 23:13
MARSMED nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė MARSMED Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me MARSMED (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: MARSMED Shto MARSMED nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto MARSMED nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

Re: :(((((

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha MARSMED
ketij i thone diskriminim Dr_Devil (((((

neurologjia ime nuk gjendet qe prej nje muaji

gjithsesi thnx

Ke ndonje emer libri apo autori?

Keshtu ma lehteson edhe mua punen!

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Nëntor 2007 18:16
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

Medicolegal Neuropathology: A Color Atlas

Product Details
»Book Publisher: CRC (30 May, 2002)
»ISBN: 0849313619
»Book author: David Dolinak, Evan W. Matshes
»Amazon Rating:

Book Description:

Medicolegal Neuropathology: A Color Atlas uniquely demonstrates and explains many neuropathologic findings in a way that will aid investigators of sudden and unexpected death integrate their own findings into the total case context. With helpful tips and reminders, as well as over 500 bold, colorful photographs, this well-organized resource helps you quickly recognize, document, and understand the diverse realm of neuropathological findings waiting to be discovered at autopsy. Organized in a case-oriented format, Medicolegal Neuropathology: A Color Atlas shows you: · Many large external and internal color photographs · Proper methods of documenting and interpreting pathologic findings · Methods of performing specialized autopsy procedures · Techniques for proper sampling and preparation of tissues for microscopic examination · Important traumatic and nontraumatic findings and their significance · A refresher course on normal anatomical structures

Shkarkoje:

code:
1. http://rapidshare.com/files/64930569/Medicolegal_Neuropathology.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/64955560/Medicolegal_Neuropathology.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/64966760/Medicolegal_Neuropathology.part3.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65055195/Medicolegal_Neuropathology.part4.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65068445/Medicolegal_Neuropathology.part5.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65076869/Medicolegal_Neuropathology.part6.rar

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Nëntor 2007 18:18
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

Atlas of Functional Neuroanatomy, Second Edition

Product Details
»Book Publisher: CRC (31 October, 2005)
»ISBN: 084933084X
»Book author: Walter Hendelman
»Amazon Rating:

Book Description:

Atlas of Functional Neuroanatomy presents a clear visual guide to understanding the human central nervous system. This second edition includes numerous four-color illustrations, photographs, diagrams, radiographs, and histological material throughout the text. Organized and easy to follow, the book presents an overview of the CNS, sensory, and motor systems, and the limbic system, with new and revised material. It also features an updated, interactive CD-ROM with full text, color illustrations, 3-D visualization, roll-over labeling, and flash animations. Containing a glossary of terms, this is an essential reference tool for medical and allied health professionals studying neuroanatomy, neuroscience, and neurology.

Shkarkoje:

code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/49727644/AtlasOfFuncNeuroAnatomy.by.talented.rar

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Nëntor 2007 18:20
Dr_Devil
www.Mjeksia.INFO

Color Atlas of Nerve Biopsy Pathology

Product Details
»Book Publisher: CRC (29 August, 2001)
»ISBN: 0849316766
»Book author: Shin J. Oh
»Amazon Rating: 4.0

Book Description:

As a professional working in the frontlines of tissue diagnosis and in everyday practice, you need a reference that gives you practical information in an easy-to-use format. Containing over 300 photographs, micrographs, and line drawings, including over 60 color illustrations, Color Atlas of Nerve Biopsy Pathology supplies a clear picture of commonly used techniques for nerve biopsies. You get new diagnostic techniques and clinicopathological correlations all in a framework designed for quick reference and easy learning. Providing all the practical information you need from A to Z, Color Atlas of Nerve Biopsy Pathology describes how to: · perform a nerve biopsy · handle specimens · process the nerve by frozen sections, by paraffin sections, and by semi-thin sections The book delineates the general pathological features of peripheral nerve disorders and the diagnostic capability and limitations of the nerve biopsy. It details the typical pathological features of each disease by presenting color photographs and example cases that provide a brief clinical history and pertinent electrophysiological and other laboratory data. The exhaustively illustrated color format provides you with immediate information in reaching a definitive diagnosis. Unlike other books on this subject, this one contains frozen section materials, case histories, teased nerve illustrations, and newly described neuropathies. The author brings twenty-five years of experience in the lab and teaching to the development of this atlas. In the lab or in the classroom, on the front lines of tissue diagnosis, Color Atlas of Nerve Biopsy Pathology provides you with the information you need clearly, concisely, and conveniently.

Shkarkoje:

code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/65506307/Color_Atlas_of_Peripheral_Nerve_Pathology.rar

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Nëntor 2007 18:21
Ora tani: 18:26 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 17 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Shkenca > Mjekėsia > Per studentet e mjeksise-Materiale didaktike online

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar